Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Screw it, just send me 14K from your 25K and I'll get Hyde to do it.

Due to the wait(I don't care if you were sick, we all work when we're sick), you owe me extra.

Hell yes I'm mad. I have to server sit in Beginner and they expect someone cool looking to appear every time I fight.

Do you dare deprive them of the joy of seeing someone awesome looking?
Name:veyy
Gmt: 0
Forum/Irc Activity: 7
Past Clans: none
Best Mod: Parkour/freerunning and classic
Talents: replay making.
Why do you want to join?:Because i wanted ot be in a team with people I can bond with and make friends with also i just want to be more known and make more friends.
Why should I let you?: because i am a aspiring replay maker with much to give and i will try to help anyone if they need it because thats the kind of person i am and i like to give what ever I can such as

- Tc's
-Advice
- and other tips.
Info about yourself: i have a mellow and cool personality, basicly I am a layed back person.
Originally Posted by Rayleigh View Post

Due to the wait(I don't care if you were sick, we all work when we're sick), you owe me extra.

Hell yes I'm mad. I have to server sit in Beginner and they expect someone cool looking to appear every time I fight.

Simple solution, don't fight white belts in beginner servers?
It's. . . been too long.
It's my job. Gets boring if I don't fight.

If you're referring to my gray name, there is yet-to-be-revealed information involving that.
I say yes to Veyy. He sounds like a good person. I looked through his post, and none of them seem useless so I know he is not the spam type. He also seems pretty active.

also I did a short and sweet story for the dsc
Originally Posted by Rayleigh View Post

I don't owe you anything, this was a free head request...for a free 512 head(with maximum detail). Dude, I'm sorry, I'll try and finish I guess.
DAMN.
ok gimme a freak

Name:JonNario
Gmt:-4
Forum/Irc Activity:idk how to answer (high?)
Past Clans:ok time to reveal the list Karma/Spellbound,Raku,Blindfury,Dissident/Prodigy,triad and wind
Best Mod:wushu and taekkyon
Talents:texturing,video maker
Why do you want to join?:this looks like a good clan and pretty organize
Why should I let you?:idk is ur choise
Info about yourself:I like telling jokes im pretty active when it comes to clan iam a rly cool person (i think) and everything else u will find it when u meet me

replay examples
Attached Files
Madmen 46th.rpl (190.8 KB, 7 views)
Boomhit 11.2.rpl (237.9 KB, 8 views)
Madmen 47th.rpl (304.6 KB, 7 views)
Madmen 48th.rpl (182.6 KB, 6 views)
Tk 5.rpl (71.1 KB, 6 views)
Forum's Bitch
Originally Posted by Muur View Post
I don't owe you anything, this was a free head request...for a free 512 head(with maximum detail). Dude, I'm sorry, I'll try and finish I guess.

Sigh.

Just... just finish it. I don't like it I'll walk.