Toribash
Yup ^_^ man I can't believe today, boob rejoined the MFR
CRASH3R - Perfectly imperfect. [UFC] It's a long road to glory.
but you dont have to invade, just post, as long as we know you are allies (pirate)

Ok. You know, after u guys get in alliance with us I was reading your forums, observing how things going since u had that crisis within clan, and now u r on your feet again, which is fantastic since lots of people are inactive these days because of school and year 12 etc... Now we Piratez are bit quiet cause of so much obligation in real life, heh... SO, I just want to say if u need anything in art department (since I'm best at that) just pm me. (all is free for my favourite alliance clan!)... Hmmm, I should put u in ToriBlush also.. yeah.
yup, i feel like i belong here, so umm im back :d btw im gonna get those awards rawr!
When you get caught masturbating, look the person in the eyes and finish like a beast.
Wow you guys were observing us? :O lol man that's a suprise, alot of people assumed we were dead and I thought they wouldn't bother hehe
CRASH3R - Perfectly imperfect. [UFC] It's a long road to glory.
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Ok. You know, after u guys get in alliance with us I was reading your forums, observing how things going since u had that crisis within clan, and now u r on your feet again, which is fantastic since lots of people are inactive these days because of school and year 12 etc... Now we Piratez are bit quiet cause of so much obligation in real life, heh... SO, I just want to say if u need anything in art department (since I'm best at that) just pm me. (all is free for my favourite alliance clan!)... Hmmm, I should put u in ToriBlush also.. yeah.

dude, i appreciate it

i also fkin <3 ur toriblush