references from notable any person:none
GMT:7+
preffered mods:aikido
previous clan:bleu(when im blue)
why do you want to join :
1..i like James Cameron Avatar movie and the planet name is Pandora
2.i need a clan
3.Kaddon is my friend
why should we let you join: im a good player before hack and i reach 2 dan before hack,and i very good in aikido too,but i suck at taekyyon and maybe some skills on wushu
ban/infraction history : one time ban and i will never do the reason why i get banned : spamming
-----
oh i forgot the replays
Attached Files
epic headshot poww.rpl (24.7 KB, 5 views)
tangan kehancuran.rpl (27.3 KB, 5 views)
hammerheadshot.rpl (66.0 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Whale; Feb 10, 2011 at 10:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Would suggest improving on your grammar (capitalization) and such. Me being a friend and the name aren't the best reasons. Take a look at my application:

Originally Posted by kaddon View Post
In-Game Name: Kaddon
Belt/Qi: Green Belt (115 Qi)
Reference from any member(s) of the clan: <none>
Reference from notable any person(s): <none>
Join Date: Nov. 2010 (I had an old account but was deleted due to the forums being hacked. Sorry.)
GMT (TimeZone): China ATM while during summers Seattle (China = UTC +8, Seattle = PST)
Preferred modes: I prefer Akido, Judo is OK, just the bare Classic mod, and twinswords (Yes, I am aware that this is not preferred in this clan, but I prefer not to lie and I can stop playing if you wish.). Out of all these, I prefer Akido.
Previous clans: N.A.
Why do you want to join: I am hoping that a clan can help me improve my playing skills in Toribash
Why should we let you join: Yes, I am not that great of a player, although if you need a somewhat-OK 3D artist, I know how to use Blender. I am also possessing adequate Photoshop skills.
Ban history: Have not recieved any bans or infractions
And explain in a paragraph your personality*, forum and in-game history if you wish.
I dislike it when people are rude and/or use incorrect grammar/ abbreviations ("txt tlk") and I will try to compliment others when possible. After losing a game I don't start yelling at the other player, nor do I leave in middle of a game unless it's an absolute emergency.

Other: Currently I am of rank 8414 although 2 days ago I was 1745 I believe and my win ratio was 79.03% but currently it is a modest 65.22%. My old account was hacked (the recent one of the forums) and most of my items and rank were reset. I am not too great in-game, but I am hoping that this clan could help me improve. The included replays are made by me and not stolen and/or copied from anyone else although there may be coincidental similarities. Please do not judge me through my age; I will not be immature, troll, flame, or do any other vexing things and will be as formal as the clan wishes.

Things which seriously tick me off:
•People insulting me/others in a language in which we cannot understand
•People using "can" instead of "may"
•People that brag
•Childish/immature ones
•Those who fill the forum with useless posts that mess the organization of the thread up

I respect your decisions whether or not to accept me to join this clan.

Proud member of Pandora
Yeah like kaddon said, you should work on your grammar... it sucks to be honest.

I'll make a poll for you when I get back home.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Originally Posted by xzasdeded View Post
GMT:7+

You Indonesian?

Originally Posted by xzasdeded View Post
1..i like James Cameron Avatar movie and the planet name is Pandora

Yeah...... No.
Also, the join date refers to the date when you joined the forum...not the day you joined the clan. For you the Join Date is Dec 2010.
Proud member of [Pandora]
yeah im indonesian jonggi... thats why i got a poor grammar...but i still can use google translate(not always)
In gme Name:SigSaucer
belt:Blue
Qi:460
GMT:2
Prebios mods:aikido,wushu,judo
Previos clan:Bleu
Wy do i want to join:I like this clan and cool
Why should yo let me join:cause im gnna do my best to improove my skls
Ban history:non
other:?