Toribash
Hahahahahahah does he even know what the word racist mean
Is he black ? Or chineese ? If not that would be impossible to be banned cause of racist people, no way, i think he just done something stupid and now chanching his mind...
Anyway i see you changed your post ferr, his last version of causing ban was another right ?
Anyway he didn't even make an another acc to tell us about it ... he's just using other people.

He's fresh in clan and he failed. What to do now ?
We need to solve this situation un-ban him and talk or immadietaly kick.
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
I'd help him if i was able to use my pc.
By the way kas, you'd better not say that about a smod,
I'm sure eddy has some valid reasons.
Long gone
lol look posts up.
Moises told ferr that he's banned cause of racist i don;t believe that cause Edu is kind of my friend, i have his skype etc i'm friendly to him and vice-versa so no worries.
Anyway Moises himself should talk with Edu etc. etc
Lets give him month to solve this problem.
I want him to do something. I want to see that he fight for his account and for having place in this clan.
If he won't solve this problem within 1 month lets warn him or something ...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
he was banned cause he was racist or he insinuate that the Eddy was racist ?
Originally Posted by Kaszanas View Post
lol look posts up.
Moises told ferr that he's banned cause of racist i don;t believe that cause Edu is kind of my friend, i have his skype etc i'm friendly to him and vice-versa so no worries.
Anyway Moises himself should talk with Edu etc. etc
Lets give him month to solve this problem.
I want him to do something. I want to see that he fight for his account and for having place in this clan.
If he won't solve this problem within 1 month lets warn him or something ...

so,shall we give you 2 warnings for your 2 previous bans?
something like that
But Jolly have no any warn system so ...
anyway my bans was stupid first i argued with Shin ... and he like to ban people ...and second was respond for infraction ... they don't have sence of humor ...
Kasz I think u have more pressing matters than to try to get people out of Jolly

EDIt: anyway I will ask Eduardo, I am sure its something minor, since the ban is 5 days long
wishful eyes deceive me
yeah he must done something stupid just like i did ... when got theese 2 bans ...
Originally Posted by Kaszanas View Post
yeah he must done something stupid just like i did ... when got theese 2 bans ...

right now, I am much more interested what u're doing than txwz
wishful eyes deceive me