Toribash
Denied, read the first post
-----
Not you ninja, posted for review
Last edited by PlataBear; Nov 26, 2013 at 06:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by KingChae9 View Post
belt: black
name chase
thing about yourself: I love to game
replays: i have like 5
GMT: -8 America Dayton,Teaxas

replays: I have like 5
This is the best application this week.
Originally Posted by cheffchen View Post
waitwaitwait. What's with me?! You said the others got denied. But you didn't said my name. Soo..?

Yea, you were included, sorry.
PM me with any and all questions
Eboy50's app.
Now that I quit my clan (It became very inactive, so I had to leave) I can do a proper application.

Hi, I'm Eboy50 or R.J., I currently have a blackbelt, and I am 14 years old. I am in (American) Eastern-Standered time. I first got told to send in a application in a "Obey recruiting" lobby, because I was one of the "favorites" (sorry if i sound like I'm bragging :P). I'm pretty active in game and on the forums. I am normally calm and just play to have fun. I am kinda... Derpy. My best mod is judofrac, but I am pretty good at aikido and aikdobigdojo. I'm not really a offensive or defensive player, I like to start in one and move to the other depending on mod. In aikido I start with a defensive opener and use it to get myself into a good offensive position. I would very much enjoy joining this clan because it seems like a good clan, but it has some really neat and cool people in it (Hattersin <3). That is pretty much it, but I would like to explain my replays. The first one or the parkour mod, I forgot to put the frames up and only relised once I was almost out of frames, but I still think it is kinda neat. The second one, or the spar.3 is just a random spar. The third one if it works is a just random replay I made, I only had 10 mins, so it came out kinda... Interesting. My computer got rid of all the other replays I had for some reason. :/
Attached Files
And pose.rpl (76.9 KB, 7 views)
spar. 3.rpl (834.0 KB, 13 views)
Derpreplayflipy.rpl (126.9 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Eboy50; Nov 27, 2013 at 12:00 AM.
So how long does it take to het the results. I can wait a very long time just wondering how long and where I find out this information.

Press Dat For Automated Message --->

Around a week or so
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Hello,
My name is Stephen, i'm a black belt, and I am 15 years old. I live in North East Illinois, so my G.M.T. is -6:00. I decided i want to join this clan after meeting some of the people in it, they we're all very respectable people that I could look up to. Something about me I feel is important is I like to be very honest with new people I meet, and I don't keep many secrets about myself
Attached Files
boomboom.rpl (96.5 KB, 5 views)
barrier.rpl (181.0 KB, 4 views)
"I don't think I want a signature..."
-DaHStevy
Hey my name is Kamron, i am of the male sex and i am 15. :P My belt is green but i am an alt my main is zeqrah and when i left to make my alt my last rank was 3k global and my Aikido 400 and i am on every day nearly. I have been in clans such as Cobra,Kira,Ink and cryptic. When i was in Kira i was put on elite-team right away which only four of us were on. My rank is currently 11k green belt my greykido is 80-90 not sure my aikido i think is 3k just cause play greykido a lot before i went back to aikido and abd. I am, really athletic i play football and i was in a league but the season ended a bit ago and i do play paintball. I am in school and i rarely have any homework cause i finish most of my homework in my classes or free period. I enjoy Toribash and i consider myself to be very good at it. I have improved since my previous clans and i think that it's time to grow.

My GMT is Pacific.
Attached Files
awesomeness.rpl (30.1 KB, 6 views)
g.rpl (68.4 KB, 6 views)
lol.rpl (66.0 KB, 5 views)
coolera.rpl (65.9 KB, 4 views)
cool.rpl (74.3 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Ceseral; Nov 27, 2013 at 03:12 AM.