Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Text View Post
Anyone following Katowice? Which team(s) you rooting for?

I'm all for CPH Wolves but they probably won't make it
I'm also supporting Titan (hooray for KennyS)

P.S: How do people even surf. It's crazy hard.

I'm rooting for EnVyUs, even though they lost to Fnatic like four times in a row :L. If EnVy doesn't make it, then I think it would be cool if K1ck did, but that's even less likely. Looks like K1ck isn't playing in Katowice from what I'm seeing.

Shox has always been my favorite
Last edited by NotShadow; Feb 15, 2015 at 12:26 AM.
Originally Posted by Razer73 View Post
Rvn vs Vp. Put alot down on rvn.
So much for that huh?
I have some riding on hr, and vp atm

I don't like putting too much on VP, they can be inconsistent as hell. One game they're invincible superstars and the next they're silvers. It's a safe skip for me.
Originally Posted by box View Post
Play under scaffold or behind double stack.

Originally Posted by -Cyri- View Post
So basically you want to watch tetris/t ramp but not be seen from palace/scaffolding?

Just crouch behind ticket booth at CT spawn and you should be fine.

I don't want to wait for them to jump out unexpectedly. I was talking about watching the tunnel clearly (well, sorta) but just so I know they won't jump from their positions and start firing at me.
-----
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
I'm rooting for EnVyUs, even though they lost to Fnatic like four times in a row :L. If EnVy doesn't make it, then I think it would be cool if K1ck did, but that's even less likely. Looks like K1ck isn't playing in Katowice from what I'm seeing.

Pretty much rooting for NIP. They're a great team that have crazy matches with others
Although my other favorite team was fnatic, I loved fifflaren he was the player I started to learn from. Tbh, and not even kidding. I actually learned how to use an AWP by watching him. Still, it's really sad to see him go...
Last edited by MrDevilMan; Feb 15, 2015 at 05:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post

Yea out of the pre-qualified teams I used to root for NiP but they might be dropping maikelele in which case I would go for EnVy as well.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Originally Posted by Text View Post
Yea out of the pre-qualified teams I used to root for NiP but they might be dropping maikelele in which case I would go for EnVy as well.

maikelele has been playing for Orbit in the past few matches, I think he's moving over to their team.
i'm rooting for titan if they're in
i haven't even looked at the teams

they aren't playing are they
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
HellRaisers won the first round. have a little riding on them i usally throw down some cheap skins on the underdogs everytime
-----
hellrasiers won woo
Last edited by BANG; Feb 15, 2015 at 06:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
the only team i care about is titan but it doesnt matter who wins as long as fnatic loses fuck fnatic
11:44 PM - mokoshotar: do you think if i give you a list of bullies at my school you could butterfly jutsu them