Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Dengue, your head looks hilarious with those eyes. No offense.
He's basicly looking like this: <_>
Otherwise it's an ok head.
Oofun, "it's too unfinished" just going to ignore that idiocy. Colors combine perfectly fine, your knowledge of art never seize to amaze me.
Yes to Fenris.
'u'
You got a stock picture for the background, placed your tori on it with some overlay effect and added a font, I'll have to say no.
But ofcourse you can suprise me with something else you've made.
'u'
The background is a texture I used, I used focal zoom, not overlay and used the font to match the setting.

But if this is truly mediocre, then I will present to you my best work by tomorrow.

-----
Oh, an fenris, I actually have experience in anime style drawing.

If you are trying to show suprise, raise the eyebrows a bit higher and widen the mouth. If you wish to show astonishiment, widen the eyes a bit more.
Last edited by Shockwarrior; Dec 25, 2012 at 03:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Loving the clean look Fenris. Not a fan of the brown eyebrows with the rest of the head.
If your keeping it bald I would go with black eyebrows.
'u'
Originally Posted by ZeToxiiK View Post
Oofun, "it's too unfinished" just going to ignore that idiocy. Colors combine perfectly.

Ahh idiocy /: ,I bet I have better taste in colors more than you , by the way , I use all the colors every day in my art so , don't pretend that you are professional while idiots (like me) can't be , because believe me , I just won the biggest art contest in my country.
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit

pic

Tell blizzard that, I'm sure you know a better color combination for one of the biggest gaming character in MMORPGs history.
'u'
Originally Posted by ZeToxiiK View Post

pic

Tell blizzard that, I'm sure you know a better color combination for one of the biggest gaming character in MMORPGs history.

Okay photoshop or what ever program you used .. I can't use photoshop , fair enough.

Can you bring colors (the original colors: red - yellow - blue) and make those colors you made in the picture? I don't know then , I always believed art should be more view-able and touchable.

If you gona ask me to do what you did or do anything with photoshop , no I can not. BUT also that doesn't mean I don't understand what colors I can use , because they are all the same.

Anyway stop arguing because it won't go far
Last edited by oofun4; Dec 25, 2012 at 04:17 AM.
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit