Toribash
Name:kickass12

Belt:black belt

Current TC Amount:6k (6000 TC)

Past Clans:Impact, Rage

What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):I had an account called gostboy but i lost its password (also black belt on the erg to 2nd dan)

Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):none

Modes your good at:aikidobigdojo, wushu, aikido and a bit of taekkyon

Other Skills (Art, Video making, etc..): Well i could say art, but more like banners and buttons(glossy buttons)

About yourself: I am a pround canadian who lives in montreal QC, I love to play starcraft 2 and starcraft Brood of War. I do really well in school that i can be considered a smart nerd, I love real time strategy games and I hack only for fun and with permition.

Why you want to join [eVo]: The names great, the members are all awesome (I watched a clan war), I fine its fun here not shlep like the other 2 clans. I found that this also can be a clan that feels like home to me.

What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?:Well I can bring a lot of aikidobigdojo skills and also there is this wushu move called the huricane or something like that, the move is when you go down and wait 2 turns to atack instead of one, well my wushu move can counter it everytime, so i can teach this move to all, not only does it counter that move also a lot of other wushu moves too.

HOPE I GET IN!!!!!! God give me the luck!!!!

Example of glossy button created by ME...(this was made for urban unit from before and i know there is a mistake on recruitment)
Attached Images
Urban. button.jpg (5.5 KB, 4 views)
urban recruitment button.jpg (13.2 KB, 4 views)
What is your real name? Michael

How much Qi you got? 3063

What is you birth date? 8/16/1994

What is your nationality? Hispanic

Where do you live? (Country is enough)Usa

What is your GMT? -7

What is your favorite mod? I try to be good at every mod, but there are a few mods I need practice on. Like TK and some Wushu. My best mods are Aikido and kickbox.

What are your professions? Not really, I am going to start replay making, but I have no replays that I can post cause I think they are all shit.

If you've been in any clan before, What was it: I was In a clan called neko. I quit because, I wanted to help out Movie Masters but now they have 2 random people as mods and I don't think that is very smart.

Why are you trying to join Evolution? I think this is the best clan in Toribash at them moment because the members are skilled in every mod
Unlike most Clans where they have good players in only one mod. I want to join because I too am good at all mods I might not be great but I can hold my own and not lose everytime. I want to join because you guys are not just a clan but you guys are a family you guys talk to each other and you guys are there for each other and defend when people try and say different.

Attached Files
super pro save.rpl (63.0 KB, 3 views)
Block to Decap.rpl (89.5 KB, 2 views)
Comeback.rpl (116.8 KB, 2 views)
This....

Originally Posted by Tume View Post
What is your real name? Michael

How much Qi you got? 3063

What is you birth date? 8/16/1994

What is your nationality? Hispanic

Where do you live? (Country is enough)Usa

What is your GMT? -7

What is your favorite mod? I try to be good at every mod, but there are a few mods I need practice on. Like TK and some Wushu. My best mods are Aikido and kickbox.

What are your professions? Not really, I am going to start replay making, but I have no replays that I can post cause I think they are all shit.

If you've been in any clan before, What was it: I was In a clan called neko. I quit because, I wanted to help out Movie Masters but now they have 2 random people as mods and I don't think that is very smart.

Why are you trying to join Evolution? I think this is the best clan in Toribash at them moment because the members are skilled in every mod
Unlike most Clans where they have good players in only one mod. I want to join because I too am good at all mods I might not be great but I can hold my own and not lose everytime. I want to join because you guys are not just a clan but you guys are a family you guys talk to each other and you guys are there for each other and defend when people try and say different.

Is Not THIS!

Originally Posted by N1njaslayer View Post
Post here if you would like to join Evolution. Yes we are indeed an invite only clan, but that does not mean we shouldn't know who wants to join so we can watch them in game.

The APP is below
Name:
Current TC Amount:
Past Clans:
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):
Modes your good at:
Other Skills (Art, Video making, etc..):
GMT:
Player Card:
About yourself:
Why you want to join [eVo]:
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?:

OG of TB
A man of few words
Originally Posted by Tripstone View Post
Rubber99 still wishes to join.

Discuss.

To throw my 2 cents into the ring, no. He sucks and finds himself funny. Give him a couple years to mature.
Last edited by Hyde; Aug 30, 2011 at 02:48 AM.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Xzeroblack View Post
and ME?Can i Join [eVo]?

Originally Posted by N1njaslayer View Post
Post here if you would like to join Evolution. Yes we are indeed an invite only clan, but that does not mean we shouldn't know who wants to join so we can watch them in game.

This isn't the clan that you can post and expect to get in.
You want in? then you work for it.
Look for people in [eVo] when you're online, tell them you want to join and then they'll determine your skills.
[eVo]|Order of Taekkyon|2007
Name:Greg
Belt:Black Belt
Current TC Amount:1167
Past Clans:---
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):---
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):none
Modes your good at:judo, judofrac. wushupro
Other Skills (Art, Video making, etc..):head textures making
GMT:+1:00
Player Card:http://www.toribash.com/usercard/elfiok.png
Why you want to join [eVo]:I like to help my clan friends
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?:Wins and honor
I AM A BEAST
Name:Pokadot (Michael)
Belt: 3rd dan black belt
Current TC Amount: 50k
Past Clans: [Ele-Ment] [Raku]
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):None
Modes your good at: Akido Wushu Judo
Other Skills (Art, Video making, etc..): None realy but i can bring good reputation and wealth to the clan
GMTGMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Player Card:

About yourself: im Very intreasted in Toribash Gaming and Being activ out side and all im 17 i like to talk and im not pushy
Why you want to join [eVo]: I want to join eVo because i think that eVo is a well organised clan with a very nice roster
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: i think i can bring joy and a good reputaion to eVo i dont think i am the best at being to active in forums but im active enoughph.
Swexx | Beta | Internet | Erth| Orko | Suck | Water | Numbers |
|
Blah
|
Name:adonttt
Belt:green belt
Current TC Amount:830
Past Clans:-
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):i forget
Modes your good at:aikido
Other Skills (Art, Video making, etc..):figting
GMT:+07.00 Bangkok,Hanoi,jakarta
Player Card:
About yourself:im a soccer player but i like playing game like toribash ,...etc
Why you want to join [eVo]:i want to have a clan
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?:i want my clan is a best clan