Toribash
Originally Posted by ADAM7RAG View Post
Hello,Parrot

My name is Adam7rag, u know my name cause i applied to parrot last time but now lets get mean

i live in Tunisie Hammam-lif dont ask me about this countrey cause its a arabic countrey i old 11 i like sparring and playing ABD, Judo and Mushu

i started playing toribash in 2015 Aug its all started about a vid talking about toribash
its 2 friends challenging who get 3 wins get 2 Dollars i really liked the game but when i downloaded it i thoug its gonna be easy but it hard when i was in blue belt i was playing swords mod in free play and when im black belt i joined tekken to be with my friend Fadibob and in 2nd dan black belt i started playing judo and mushu and abd i really got soo much friends like trestet and hattersin and someone else.

Why i wana join parrot , i wanna join parrot cause its a official Clan its a good clan i was gonna join Alpha and when i see diamond in parrot he said to me is Alpha dead so i got parrot now this is all cya

~ADAM7RAG

Sorry sir, we're looking exclusively for Puerto Rican ice cream salesmen right now.

I suggest applying to [duck] though
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Pwned !
-----
oh well

look at my replay
-----
im denied right ?
Attached Files
LAWS Of Kingdoms.rpl (79.8 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by ADAM7RAG; Mar 14, 2016 at 06:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
RAINBOW
Too late in the evening for me to handle a shitpost of such calibre.
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Hey MOOP ! Take THIS !

Spoiler

-----
Hey MOOP ! Take THIS !

Spoiler

Last edited by ADAM7RAG; Mar 16, 2016 at 05:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
RAINBOW