Toribash
View Poll Results: What should Wik do first as your friendly LMod?
Clean-up anything thats over a month old
1 Votes / 14.29%
Do an activity check with a five day limit
3 Votes / 42.86%
Nothing
1 Votes / 14.29%
Other (do tell below)
2 Votes / 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

should i post my replays or not!!!
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
no i havent, ive been working on a few manipulations if those are good?
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
i really like the replays, they have a good style and a uniqueness about them. also your textures are like mine
its therefor a yes from me
She/They

hey meam, have a good time?
nice ob gink, now we just need some of our artists to make some cool shit for it!
She/They

It was awesome, we moved some sucker's tent and hid it when he was away He searched for half an hour, then asked us: "Did you guys see our tent walking away? No shit."

Good stuff.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
yeah. but the only thing that i hate is i'm not able to do image mapping on the wikis D: Even though image mapping doesn't require html. HTML is not allowed on wikis D:
Then i would spice the place up