Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
Name: My real name is Erik.
Belt: I am 9th dan black belt, almost 10th.
Country and timezone: I'm currently in Latvia for the holidays, but after the holidays ill go to my main country which is Ireland. My GMT currently is +2 but in 2 months itll be +0
How active are you in-game (1-10): I would say that im a solid 9.
Any clans you joined before us? If so, what were they, and why did you leave?: I was in crooks,IF,angels and vibe. I left crooks because of the inactivity. I created IF, but i left because my computer broke down, and when i got a new computer, all my friends we're inactive. Same reason with angels. And i left vibe because some of the members didnt like me there and i didnt want them to leave because of me, so i had to leave.
Contact information (Skype, Facebook, etc.): If i get accepted, into this clan then i will post that all.
Best mod(s), Favourite mod(s): I'm good in the aikido family, but mainly ABD. But in aikido im 60 mod rank.
What do you want to contribute to the clan?:I can give more and more forum activity, plus good skills and sportsmanship in-game.
Any bans/infractions?: Only a month ban and one requested ban for a day and some useless posts. But im not gonna do anymore useless posts, now that i know about what they we're.
Why did you chose Ascend? anybody suggest you here?: I chose ascend because i want to ascend above all the players, and while doing that have support from friends. Like all people. No one suggested me here, but ive had my eyes on this clan, mainly because i see rhaemond is really active in forums.
Anything you'd like to add?: Well, im just here for fun, but if needed i can be really competitive. Other that toribash, my hobbies are playing soccer with my friends and hockey. Because i liak dm goalz. Im really humorous, and creative. I have a huge story i'm writing, i will share it but in a spoiler

here

sorry for this story, if you read it. . Anyway, my favorite animal is a doge- dog i mean. It was my birthday a few days ago at the 15th of june. I'm into replay making, i'm more of the madman person. I have other games such as minecraft,LoL but i dont play it. And i also have Pivot animator. Because i like to copy toribash moves, kinda.
Post at least 1 single-player and 1 multi-player replay: Ummm, i wont have any abd replays because i just downloaded 4.95 but i have 4 single player replays.
I hope you accept me , ~cheers

+ if i missed something pm me

Pro's:

+ You seem like a nice person who puts time in things, Refering to the story.

++ I also like the replays, they are really good. That again shows you put time into things.

+++ With the 500+ posts i trust you are really active

Con's:

- please structure your post more its hard on the eye.

- Try adding multiplayer replays as soon as you can.

--- Those infractions doh, that is alot of them.

The positives just outweigh the negatives so for now im Neutral

If not neglect this lol.
<FireDesire> Now rub your cheeks against my leg and meow.
<remzyh>*rubs cheecks on legs and meows*
Name: My real name is Erik.

Belt: I am 9th dan black belt, almost 10th.

Country and timezone: I'm currently in Latvia for the holidays, but after the holidays ill go to my main country which is Ireland. My GMT currently is +2 but in 2 months itll be +0

How active are you in-game (1-10): I would say that im a solid 9.

Any clans you joined before us? If so, what were they, and why did you leave?: I was in crooks,IF,angels and vibe. I left crooks because of the inactivity. I created IF, but i left because my computer broke down, and when i got a new computer, all my friends we're inactive. Same reason with angels. And i left vibe because some of the members didnt like me there and i didnt want them to leave because of me, so i had to leave.

Contact information (Skype, Facebook, etc.): If i get accepted, into this clan then i will post that all.

Best mod(s), Favourite mod(s): I'm good in the aikido family, but mainly ABD. But in aikido im 60 mod rank.

What do you want to contribute to the clan?:I can give more and more forum activity, plus good skills and sportsmanship in-game
Any bans/infractions?: Only a month ban and one requested ban for a day and some useless posts. But im not gonna do anymore useless posts, now that i know about what they we're.

Why did you chose Ascend? anybody suggest you here?: I chose ascend because i want to ascend above all the players, and while doing that have support from friends. Like all people. No one suggested me here, but ive had my eyes on this clan, mainly because i see rhaemond is really active in forums.

Anything you'd like to add?: Well, im just here for fun, but if needed i can be really competitive. Other that toribash, my hobbies are playing soccer with my friends and hockey. Because i liak dm goalz. Im really humorous, and creative. I have a huge story i'm writing, i will share it but in a spoiler

here

sorry for this story, if you read it. . Anyway, my favorite animal is a doge- dog i mean. It was my birthday a few days ago at the 15th of june. I'm into replay making, i'm more of the madman person. I have other games such as minecraft,LoL but i dont play it. And i also have Pivot animator. Because i like to copy toribash moves, kinda.

Post at least 1 single-player and 1 multi-player replay: Ummm, i wont have any abd replays because i just downloaded 4.95 but i have 4 single player replays.
I hope you accept me , ~cheers

+ if i missed something pm me

1. That infraction ban slightly worries me.
2. I've seen you before and I have trouble confirming wether you are mature or not.
3. I remember being told you were a clan hopper so I hope you change and think to yourself if this clan is right for you.
4. Looking at the app its good and well written and has useful information.

Im neutral on this app

I am dead
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
1. That infraction ban slightly worries me.
2. I've seen you before and I have trouble confirming wether you are mature or not.
3. I remember being told you were a clan hopper so I hope you change and think to yourself if this clan is right for you.
4. Looking at the app its good and well written and has useful information.

Im neutral on this app

How do i tell people that i've changed?
What do you want me to do?
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
How do i tell people that i've changed?
What do you want me to do?

Just show it with your actions.
-----
Sorry ancient, after some talk and thinking, you're declined, please feel free to try again later
Last edited by Raindz; Jun 25, 2015 at 04:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Here is a replay of me playing lenshu vs Emilss1004
http://forum.toribash.com/replay.php?download=23990
-----
Name: Gabriel/TheEziox
Belt: Black belt
Country and timezone: UTC +2h

How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10): Ingame i am around 7, and forums 6

Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?):Alright, so the first clan i joined was Mystic, the clan died so i left and joined ShadO, then my friend made a clan named Z68 but it died too so now i want to join a good active clan.

Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc): My email is zoserburu@gmail.com kinda weird name..

What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays): I am good in Mushu and Wushu, i just started playing abd, judo and lenshu, trying to learn those good mods.

What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?): Well, i can help with wars, training and stuff.

Any bans/infractions?: Nope, not at all

Why do you want to [Ascend]?: Because it seems like a good clan, and is very active.
My playercard:
Got some more to add?: Thank you for checking out my app, i hope i can join the clan
Last edited by TheEziox; Jun 25, 2015 at 05:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by TheEziox View Post
-----

How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10): Ingame i am around 7, and forums 6

Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?):Alright, so the first clan i joined was Mystic, the clan died so i left and joined ShadO, then my friend made a clan named Z68 but it died too so now i want to join a good active clan.

Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc): My email is zoserburu@gmail.com kinda weird name..

What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays): I am good in Mushu and Wushu, i just started playing abd, judo and lenshu, trying to learn those good mods.

What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?): Well, i can help with wars, training and stuff.

Why do you want to [Ascend]?: Because it seems like a good clan, and is very active.
My playercard:
Got some more to add?: Thank you for checking out my app, i hope i can join the clan

Pro's:

++ The replay shows youre a decent fighter.
+ No infractions

Con's:

- Please add a single player replay

--- Having 0 posts shows you are very inactive

--- You put no work in the application

The negactives outweigh the positives greatly.

For that i have to Deny
Last edited by 4FCG; Jun 25, 2015 at 08:51 PM.
Hey, you there. yeah you, sadly you gonna have to watch this application aswell, soo enjoy(if you can)

Name: Alex a.k.a TheDevix

Belt: Black Belt

Country and timezone: Romania GMT +2

How active are you in-game (1-10): well not that active to be honest cuz i'm not really needed soo i'd say a 6.5

Any clans you joined before us? If so, what were they, and why did you leave?: Well latest is Razer/Reborn now named Ireland (was clan lead but name got changed and i didn't get contacted soo yeah figures that i quit) Nitro (got kicked cuz i went inactive [Lost interest in tb for a while Then] ) Shaolin (went inactive)

Contact information (Skype, Facebook, etc.): umm i don't rly wanna give it on here where ppl who i don't know can just add me soo i will either post if rly needed or pm it.

Best mod(s), Favourite mod(s): ABD, some xspar now and then, Sambo and Classic (for sp Replays you'll see below)

What do you want to contribute to the clan?:Well, no tought in my head at the mo, but in anyway i can, attend to waarz could be one

Any bans/infractions?: Nope

Why did you chose Ascend? anybody suggest you here?: Well i've been looking for a clan that i can feel good in, have some fun, a good chat, and mainly make friends, and Ascend has some nice people from what i've seen, and also had my eye on it for a bit.

Anything you'd like to add?: Yes ofc some topping and some fries, JK, I'd like to get along with the people in the clan, while in it and after, and also looking for a spar partener.

Post at least 1 single-player and 1 multi-player replay: Here we go ;) hope spars also count, don't rly save any other replays from MP

damn it wasn't supposed to be letter like the nvm, just hope your time wasn't wasted and see you guys when i'm being tested or denied THANKS FOR THE TIME
-Alex (TheDevix)/(Devi)

Attached Files
#Devix - Virus Uke.rpl (293.6 KB, 5 views)
#Devix - Rakun.rpl (849.8 KB, 5 views)
#Devix - Psycho Escaped.rpl (318.8 KB, 5 views)
Originally Posted by TheEziox View Post
-----

My playercard:

1."Seems like a good clan" Can you expand further on this idea? E.g. It's good because its friendly e.t.c
2. "...training and stuff" Again please expand. What is "stuff"?
3.I don't think I've ever seen you in-game before and id like to meet you in-game before judging wether you are good or not (only black belt).
4. 0 post count :c Not even 1 post?
5. No single player replay :c

Other than that this app is well written and neat and ordered... But it's a no from me
-----
Originally Posted by TheDevix View Post
Hey, you there. yeah you, sadly you gonna have to watch this application aswell, soo enjoy(if you can)

How active are you in-game (1-10): well not that active to be honest cuz i'm not really needed soo i'd say a 6.5

Any clans you joined before us? If so, what were they, and why did you leave?: Well latest is Razer/Reborn now named Ireland (was clan lead but name got changed and i didn't get contacted soo yeah figures that i quit) Nitro (got kicked cuz i went inactive [Lost interest in tb for a while Then] ) Shaolin (went inactive)

Contact information (Skype, Facebook, etc.): umm i don't rly wanna give it on here where ppl who i don't know can just add me soo i will either post if rly needed or pm it.

Best mod(s), Favourite mod(s): ABD, some xspar now and then, Sambo and Classic (for sp Replays you'll see below)

What do you want to contribute to the clan?:Well, no tought in my head at the mo, but in anyway i can, attend to waarz could be one

Why did you chose Ascend? anybody suggest you here?: Well i've been looking for a clan that i can feel good in, have some fun, a good chat, and mainly make friends, and Ascend has some nice people from what i've seen, and also had my eye on it for a bit.

Anything you'd like to add?: Yes ofc some topping and some fries, JK, I'd like to get along with the people in the clan, while in it and after, and also looking for a spar partener.

Post at least 1 single-player and 1 multi-player replay: Here we go ;) hope spars also count, don't rly save any other replays from MP

damn it wasn't supposed to be letter like the nvm, just hope your time wasn't wasted and see you guys when i'm being tested or denied THANKS FOR THE TIME
-Alex (TheDevix)/(Devi)

1. Used a lot of abbreviations and "txt talk" "...rly" "...ofc" :c
2. Some spelling mistakes but its fine; you're from a different country.
3. Only black belt :c so I'd like to meet you in-game.

I'm neutral on this
Last edited by Nico; Jun 25, 2015 at 08:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am dead
Ezio , Work on forum activity, and put more work in your app.

Try again later man, no from me sorry.

Devix.

Poor grammar is ok, because english is not your main language.

Neutral from me tho.
Originally Posted by TheDevix View Post

-Alex (TheDevix)/(Devi)

Pro's:

+++ Great replays! You are obviously talented

+ Activity seems ok

+ no infrations

Con's:

-- The application needs some more work!

- Please add some multiplayer replays.

- Im worried that you might go inactive again and leave us.

The pro's just outweigh the con's so im Neutral