Toribash
theyl learn to counter tb quickly.
dont think he'll be in the meta for too long, people just seeing if his massive stat gain is viable.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Diffusal was always core for the non-pure splitpush build right?

I still haven't seen him come up in a game :/
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Yeah, Diffusal was core as long as you didn't go rat mode. I like the new changes to PL, especially the Rush ability, but I think they need a rebalance before he is added to captains mode or anything.
He is also a lot more fun in my opinion.
S A D B O Y S
new PL is a pain to deal with. his early-mid game is so strong now.
played one the other day that got level 6 and just rushed at everyone for the next 20 minutes.
used his reshuffle thing to blink out of fights and dodge spells.
was mad. game was an utter mess.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
new PL is a pain to deal with. his early-mid game is so strong now.
played one the other day that got level 6 and just rushed at everyone for the next 20 minutes.
used his reshuffle thing to blink out of fights and dodge spells.
was mad. game was an utter mess.

the reshuffle thing is puck vanish + blink, so annoying

but fun to use :oD
f=m*a syens
Hi I play this a lot now, just started so my skills are lackluster

so far my favorite heroes to play are Nyx Assassin, Anti-Mage, Juggernaut, and Warlock, but atm I'm working on playing every hero at least once or twice in a bot match so I can have some idea of how to play them if I ever end up having to

add me as Ragnathorn on Steam if you want to get destroyed by my extreme feeding skills
Last edited by Thorn; Oct 3, 2014 at 05:05 PM.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Welcome to D2, Thorn!

The new pl can participate in battles much easier now imo. His new rush ability makes it so much easier to hunt. Also, he used to be tough to deal with but he's been made well vulnerable since his illusions don't last as long anymore in addition to the fact that he no longer has doppelwalk.

I still have trouble walking around the map, especially at the dire's side. I have to constantly remind myself that the the big neutral camp is beside Roshan's pit. How's it for you guys?