Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I r Baack! :]
Hi guys, Im back ^^
Havent play actively for a few months, just because i got bored and found another game to focus on. I came back, because I do not spend as much time as I though I would spend on that other game and during the free time I usually play toribash on sp so I though of coming back to 1336.9 as well As I said to AKP in priv msg -> 1336.9 4ever! ^^
Last edited by Flatnon; Jun 26, 2009 at 01:59 AM.
r u guys still there? im joining ^^

edit:
aww noone in there... again? >.>
Last edited by Flatnon; Jun 25, 2009 at 03:47 PM.
/sa 1336 flatnon...

u'll find me on last server on list nowadays

the server is blackbelt with mod roman wrestling
Last edited by AKP; Jun 25, 2009 at 03:58 PM.
KONY 2012
btw golden fist, the formats that u r supposed to make textures in are 512x512 or 256x256. when you upload them to your character you must resize them to 128x128 but makin them in bigger size help quite a lot you kno? (retorical question)
looks quite sick, but the overall low quality of game sux >.> get a better pc m8 (btw my own pc sux as well x))
welcome back!
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
btw, the "ninja" looks kinda horny xd
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
amadou i dunno what problem you might hav had with win7 but i got loads of friends having win7 on their computers and its awsome (they say )!