Toribash
@ethr: aloha ethr still here just making my daily posting routine to make sure im still here.

@Mjish: Dont GO. :'|
-----
@Demon: I know this is late but good video lol. 7.5/10

I suck at rating

But i can say that i hate zoom in videos but thats just me :P
Last edited by DartzPie; Jan 11, 2013 at 07:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"You're not welcome in Gamindustri."
Hey mate-o's! How's ethr doing?

I'm doing pretty good I suppose, school has been pretty tough, adding on to my sleep deprivation.
Last edited by Lane; Jan 11, 2013 at 03:44 PM.
Okay I guess.
But why are there so many people leaving ethr?

On a completely different note, I'm doing so-so in school, but I feel like a complete
idiot because I rarely do the homework and rarely turn it in on time.
Plus, stress/confusion.
'°o[Ethr♥][My Music][B.A.W.S.]o°'
#Team@#w#@
Originally Posted by Wesmrocks View Post
Hey mate-o's! How's ethr doing?

Doing good, I suppose. Waiting on an answer for Officialness.
Rex, You gotta turn it in on time, I used to not turn in homework when I was in High School and it'll catch up with you real fast.

Mj somehow joined back, so that was very anti-climactic. If you leave again though, you're not getting back in. Joke or not, I'm tired of all that.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Yeah, agreed with you guys...
We're losing too many members :c

Btw. I'm not going school today
so i can finally make some arts
and play skyrim

@Ethr: Anyone going to be in-game
this night?
If people leave, I think that's fine. Separates the loyal members from the un-loyal.
Also, leaving and rejoining hurts us when it comes down to being official. As Inferno said, no more coming back if people try it. It's not funny nor has it ever been funny. Just childish and Immature.

I'll be in-game tonight due to being back now.

Also, been playing minecraft recently. It's great fun.
mc.darkcraft.info - Server info (if anyone wants to join in)
http://darkcraft.info/dynmap/ - Live map of server
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Soap, I was on last night for alittle. The only [Ethr] members on were Mj and Rexoa. Mj was afk so I went to see Rexoa. Then we sparred and we both had to leave after. It was pretty cool spar. I jumped over Rex 2 times :3. It was fun. I'm on Ipad so I can't show you guys the replay...

Mj, -.-
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Hey all.

That is sad that you are leaving Mj.
But if you got really good reason to leave. Then leave.
Its never fun for anyone if you are in a clan where you are only in because
other members want it.

Think about this for a while and make your final decision.

I think that i'll be on later today so see you then.

fuck
I'm offline for a couple days, and were losing members...Oh well, I suppose.
I agree with Zapekk. Think about it first Mj.

I'm using the schools WiFi right now, but I dunno if they will put the filters back up again.
I'll get on when I can though. Internets still cut at home though. T-T
Inf: I agree. Imo, no one after now should be let in if they do that shit.

Wes: Eh. We're doing pretty good. We applied for official like Inf said and we're waiting now, but we know it takes time.

Bojka: I really wish I could stay home today. I fucking hate school. I guess I'm contradicting myself because I want to go to college, but college is a bit different.

Nyann: I may PM you a cool Zombie Appocalypse server later. It has classes like Elf, Viking, Dwarf etc... It's pretty fun. I played it way back before they had classes and all this fancy shit. It's a really fun server.

Nijia: I know. I got on right after y'all got off because I /sa ethr'd and I saw that you and Rexxy were in /jo Rexxy. So i went there and y'all weren't there, leading me to believe you got off pretty recently :l

Sap: Didn't you read Inf's post? He joined back. Him and Ave were playing a joke.