Ranking
Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post
Made a shitty Hecarim guide>>>http://www.lolking.net/guides/edit/109304

Tell me how you think I did for my first guide, also, I made tons of notes for champ matchups but they wont seem to load.

Originally Posted by Hug View Post
Сhange your link, it's wrong.

Removed "/edit/"

http://www.lolking.net/guides/109304
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
I agree with Biaker. Zac seem's to be a usless champ and will need some buffs.
-----
One thing I do like about him
He will be harder to kill because of his passive. How when he dies little bits of him scatter. Then he revives and for how many pieces are left he gets a portion of his health back. Also his skills when they actually hit little pieces are left on the ground and he can use them to heal. He also has no mana so putting all this into effect he would be a great top laner.
Last edited by iemagazine; Mar 18, 2013 at 09:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
wohoo finally carried from bronze IV to Bronze I Series! im silver soon C:

but ive got a lil problem.
when i do a match. and this ends. i press on the "ok" button thingy under the "Victory" or "loss" then suddenly my client crashes.
this mainly happens when im doing rankeds. mostly fine in a normal game.
also usually it only happens when i get to a normal screen. if i get a message like "youve been qualified for a series" it shows up.
the process of lol is still running, and i have to end it before i can start it new.
sometimes really annoying if u got a good game and want to screen it or want to look at the gold etc. (i look really often how much gold i got compared to others)

could anyone help me 2 fix this?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I hate that game without friend or intive. because I'm solo queue with random people who 600+ games. I went to Top land as Nasus. Happen in early game, Enemy Darius got first blood me because I got ganked by Eve.
Then Darius pushing land so hard and stop me from farming sometimes (I knew Nasus's weakness). I called jungle to gank him 5 times but Jungle not listed me and keeping farm jungle (near my land).
Later, enemy Ahir arrive on my land without call mia or ping mia then Ahir and Darius diving me without help (jungle near my land again) I tried uilt after both dived me, now I'm dead They blame me because I'm bad player.

20 mins later, many enemies arrived quick without mia (again) They ganking me but lucky almost to escape but my Jungle, J4 uilt'd on enemies with me then I got stuck and both are dead. We're surrender.

Also I have question. Do Ranked have less retard people than normal game? or Ranked better than normal?
Last edited by Chris; Mar 18, 2013 at 10:50 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Biaker View Post
If you have program 'LOL Recorder' try to play without it
I had same problems and now its ok

yea i used this... will try to make a round without and see waht happend, ty.

Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Also I have question. Do Ranked have less retard people than normal game? or Ranked better than normal?

1. its called "lane" not "land" ^^

so, if ranked and normals depends on which league youre moving actually.
i had the feeling that even playing at bronze IV is better then normals... and its getting much much much better as higher you are.
ive usually duo with a gold player. youre always lastpick but u get a better team where it makes much more fun.
even had one game where my duo partner, as gold IV player was 4th pick and i was 5th pick.
so we had a team full off gold pplīs... best match i ever had
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
people in normals are retarded, people in ranked are retarded.

though I'd have to say normals have people not caring how they play, so they actually do better

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Thanks for the proper link Chris. I posted the link from when I was editing it. (stupid me)
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post
Made a shitty Hecarim guide>>>http://www.lolking.net/guides/edit/109304

Tell me how you think I did for my first guide, also, I made tons of notes for champ matchups but they wont seem to load.

You shouldn't really make a guide until you have an in depth understanding of the champion.

- your masteries are weird.

- would not build mercurial scimitar on Hecarim.

- it might be advantageous to have mobility boots during laning phase for max gank powa.

- cover alternate routes based on the enemy, on Hecarim I believe it's possible to start wraiths and go to the enemy blue if they are starting red.

- I don't know about tower diving from the enemy jungle at low levels, most good players wont constantly push lane to enable this sort of aggressiveness. Don't forget lane ganks, you can sneak in easily and it's a shorter distance to the enemy champ.

-Why not get Captain Boots, since you're always the one initiating.

-Frozen Heart can be pretty powerful considering the Attack Speed slow Aura and the cray cdr.

-What about alternate starts? Isn't it possible to go machete 3 pots + ward.

-Why not Mercs and Ninja Tabi?

-Banshee's Veil? Locket of the Iron Solari? Shurelya's Reverie?

-If you don't want to gank early can you go QWQEQR?

-Should add notes to Champion matchups (clear time, where they will be at what time, where they start, how much hp they will have etc.)

-Quantify the Green, Yellow and Red labels pls, why is this match up red? etc.

-Why not get golems?

-Do you Counter Jungle, when?

-What do you do if you have nowhere to gank.

-What are some things to look for when ganking as Hecarim?

-When do you use which pots, how many pots left at the end of the clear?

-Overview for Hecarim? Strengths, Weaknesses, Champions he ganks well for? Who can he fight if they were to invade?

-Advice in relation to objectives? When can Hecarim kill Dragon? What are the ward placements you should be wary of as hecarim?

-There are probably other things but that's all I could think of.
I R IRONMAN