Toribash
Ninja are you going to do a pose? If not, i could finish it for you if you want :3

Nijia: I've been down that road. All my friends thinks it's slow and stupid. Most of my friends are CoD fans.

I think I may sell my full 128 w/o head and just wear a really detailed head for a while. Idk.
What do you guys think?
Originally Posted by Ninjacam View Post
Ok i finished the replay but remember i suck and this took 20 minute's to make.

Attachment 381060

Now i'm aloud ingame again >:U

Btw in the replay i get a decap and a skeet

That was pretty good for a beginner. Though whenever you get a arm dm that starts at the pec I can almost guarantee that getting a boom is possible.
Like below.
Also here's a spar I did with Fat. Ended up pinging so I kind of screwed over an hour.
Attached Files
Nc_Momentum Iso Edit.rpl (109.6 KB, 6 views)
Vs Fatul V2lol.rpl (422.0 KB, 7 views)
Pretty alright replay, Ninja, could've been better, and as Iso said, there was a potential boom.

Originally Posted by Isolations View Post
That was pretty good for a beginner. Though whenever you get a arm dm that starts at the pec I can almost guarantee that getting a boom is possible.
Like below.

Psst- Wasn't a boom.
But, this was. :3
Also, Ninja, take more time into aiming your hits, trust me, if I can make this boom in 5 minutes, you can make something great if you put in time.
Attached Files
D3_Ninja_Iso_Edit_Huurrr.rpl (57.1 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Kiza; Jan 11, 2013 at 01:26 AM.
Ok you guys ave hurt my feelings and said he didnt want me in the clan anymore therefore i am leaving i love you all see ya leave guys
|10th dan| |Sicker than the remix| |So damn sick of being so damn sick| |Doing it better than you could in your dreams|
Originally Posted by Isolations View Post
Awww yeah. Though the only thing I thought was bad (or good since it involves me.) is that the spar btween me and Warrior was in the vid somewhere in the middle of the vid and at the the very end.
Meaning I showed up twice which is cool with me.

I re-watched the video twice over, and I found that your clip isn't in twice. Not from what I saw at leased.
DemoniaProduction's advice of the day: Zero is not a tech expert, don't trust his advice.
Originally Posted by D3m0nz View Post
Pretty alright replay, Ninja, could've been better, and as Iso said, there was a potential boom.

Psst- Wasn't a boom.
But, this was. :3
Also, Ninja, take more time into aiming your hits, trust me, if I can make this boom in 5 minutes, you can make something great if you put in time.

Shh. I can't count.

Originally Posted by DemonBurn View Post
I re-watched the video twice over, and I found that your clip isn't in twice. Not from what I saw at leased.

5:32 and the end are the same spar but different clips.
Originally Posted by mjishere123 View Post
Ok you guys ave hurt my feelings and said he didnt want me in the clan anymore therefore i am leaving i love you all see ya leave guys

Not you too... Awww. It is sad when members leave... Especially when you were friends with them before you joined the clan with them... We will still be friends, but that stinks. Good luck with what ever clan you go to

EDIT: You haven't left, is it cause of stall or are you kidding?
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Yea i kinda rushed the whole replay.

I got full 128 but some bit's i don't need.

Nooooo mj don't leave :< Ave might of been joking D: Or your joking :P

I will be sure to wath the triple edited replay though.
✡[Vibe]✡
Well that sucks. We're losing high ranked members fast... Those seem to be the only members leaving.
We'll miss you MJ.

Ninja: Are you going to request a set? Or just buy one?

Nijia; Get ingame! We need spar! :3
I'll miss you Mj

Soap: I make my own set's and i stay with the same set as long as possible, some people go through set's like girl's go through cloth's.

And i think i'm finished my set. Just a little bit rexxy has t help me with.
✡[Vibe]✡