Ranking
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
I ban taric not because I'm scared of him, but I fear that my bot would fuck up (or whereever taric'll go).

Also, I never found the perfect champ for me, I just play champs often when I buy then and then stop kinda playing them.

Same here, well I do have mains here and there but I don't know whos perfect for me and stuff.

And taric, well, he does mess up bot lanes. Lands stun = poke from adc and taric
I really like Rengar, but I lose too frequently with him top lane and when I do, do well I can't do anything mid game to make my team win. Nasus however is an entirely different story. Doesn't matter how bad I do in lane, I'm still going to farm, regardless of whats going on and get to that stage of invincibility.

Now I asked another question in my previous post, but failed to apply the almighty question mark to it, so now I'm just gonna ask here where its covered by a wall of text.

What is everyone's opinion of Spirit of the Elder Lizard (the jungle item) on Top Lane Nasus?
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
The mana and health regeneration is pretty solid if you're going to try and get as much farm as possible, the random critical hit on minions isn't to bad either. I can see it helping you get gold fast as hell. I say go for it
Karma rework looks promising, might actually play her again in a non-troll game.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
What is everyone's opinion of Spirit of the Elder Lizard (the jungle item) on Top Lane Nasus?

Gives cdr, regen, damage, and DoT. I would get it but it would probaby be the only damage item I'd get In a full build.

I like how that one match we played together I farmed up to 250+ damage on my q after 23 or so minutes and then you guys surrendered.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
THEY DESTROYED MY PERFECT GAME FFFUFUFUFFUUUUUU!11111

Yes, i have dumb elo, weird build ever etc.

Op again

Last edited by Hug; Mar 18, 2013 at 11:43 AM.
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
Made a shitty Hecarim guide>>>http://www.lolking.net/guides/edit/109304

Tell me how you think I did for my first guide, also, I made tons of notes for champ matchups but they wont seem to load.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Not sure if someone already found this but just in case : http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3227822

This will be a better IP farm thab dominion.
But really, sounds pretty neat.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.