Ranking
yea we could restart wars maybe have a certain day and time where we war every week so many people could come and play
clan wars are always the same..

always in abd and you always get lifted/shoveld but if you guys want to war i wont hold you back.

Also im on a class trip to London (i think) next weak (starting next saturday) but i'll try to use my phone to stay active
I don't know if wars would do us any good, cause at the moment we aren't that strong. And a lot of us haven't played in a while (at least me lol) but idk, it's your choice.
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Originally Posted by fragray View Post
i have kept plaing ;) i could try and solo them ;) we will see <3

maybe we could ask them to play 50/50
like half of the war in abd and the other half in another mod :3
Scrubs, I'm working on an img, you'll see it later today, I haven't really had time yet, but I'll give you a pre wip tonight when I get home ^^ :3

Btw, I know how we could uppdate our home page, we should add gifs, like loading gifs etc, I could make them (Simple) but just an idea I got, I need some ideas, so keep them coming, we need to uppdate it tho.
Last edited by xXSJXx; Oct 8, 2015 at 02:19 PM.
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
Scrubs, I'm working on an img, you'll see it later today, I haven't really had time yet, but I'll give you a pre wip tonight when I get home ^^ :3

Btw, I know how we could uppdate our home page, we should add gifs, like loading gifs etc, I could make them (Simple) but just an idea I got, I need some ideas, so keep them coming, we need to uppdate it tho.

what do you want to change at the home page exactly?

im looking forward to see some wips of your pic ;)

also im going on a classtrip to London for one week (starting tomorrow)
Well, instead of the pictures we have, we should change them out for gifts instead.