Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Nothins really new with me but how was traveling??

Hi slip!
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by PlayaJ View Post
It was crazy. Stayed on a village where no one spoke my language... for 5 months.

you HAVE to tell us how that experience was. I'm genuinely interested
:o there was a welcome back thread for mee?!?
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Good, it was genuinely interesting.

I was working in a greenhouse from 7-4 with guys my age. We grew a whole bunch of fruit and vegetables and it was tedious work.

Then the real fun started, in the afternoon I'd "play big brother" to about 140 Israeli boys and girls aged 13-17. Since they didn't speak English and I spoke a minimal amount of Hebrew, our conversations involved a lot of gestures and sign language. Haha. But I was surprised to find that I learned Hebrew so quickly (assuming because I was forced to).

Now I'm in london doing work experience at a creative agency for 2 months.

Then I'm going back to Atlanta to start university and get my personal trainer certification.

Fun stuff boys!
living life in it's fullest

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Sounds pretty intense jay
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Added a new one, a bracket tourney with 160k as a prize. Since it's with an entry fee, i won't be able to join so, killers and kickasses , or those with the coin be sure to hop in. Only 32 spots! Adding it to first post.

For quickies, http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=393398
Last edited by k6vamees; Feb 5, 2013 at 12:31 AM.
But why's the rum gone? :v