Toribash
Originally Posted by acjudoka View Post
TORIBASH OFC!!!!! I gonna start watching you got back from skewl ima play cause it's friday!!!!!!!

@frag, this ^ <D
but i'll come by and watch a bit of your streams when i have time.

Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
I'm not sure, but i've been thinking about it a while and I think we should apply for official, it would do the clan good if we got accepted, tbh I don't mind getting rejected, I mainly wanna see this clan get back up on it's feet cause right now we're not that many that still play and I think we should start reqrouting more skilled and active members, then I mean black ->. Or maybe even higher as 2nd/3rd ->I think it would do the clan good, cause atm the clan doesn't have a high skill base as a clan, we have strong members, don't get me wrong, but we have more weak members than strong members, then I mean like 60-80% of the clan. And that doesn't really give the clan it's rep that it needs to grow.

If anyone agrees with me I'd like to know, we are the only ones that can change this clans future.

i think applying for official is unnecessary and a waste of TC atm.
We are way too inactive (2-4 posts a day) and how many active people do we have on this thread so it would make sense to aim for a Clan Board?
we have like 5 people max that are active on this thread and thats not enough for official standarts.

But i do agree on the recruitment part, we need new member that already have some experience atleast ingame and are willing to get used to the forum.

Also i'd suggest looking at the post in the range of the last 5-10 days and kick everyone who didnt post (except for monkeyishi cuz i think he still has problem with his pc and some people that are in the RIP section).
But for example, i havent seen KillerBotX, trentboss1, Beltie or XxSoapxX in a very long time and i think pm'ing them is useless at this point.

TL;RD
applying for official no
recruiting people yes but before we do this kick some of the current members
Last edited by xRegalia; Sep 19, 2015 at 06:09 PM.

Theee

Tbh I don't think we have anything to lose on applying for official. Fine we lose tc if we don't succed but as long as we stay active on the thread I think we have a chance, and just applying for official is gonna make more people get interessted and might just apply for us. I honestly don't think we should accept lower belted member, mainly because they haven't gotten intoo the game and don't have the experience on forum or ingame. We should start getting harder on the rules, but I'm powerless, so I'm thinking if we make another rank "Legends" And put all old members there and give them the same strenght as the leader have we're gonna have more power to change stuff BUT with some rules for the "Legends" that the leder set up, but in my opinion we should limit all other ranks, and it shouldn't be too easy to get one of them. I mean that we should make the "Legends" be able to have the same impact as the leader.
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
i think we should rather save the tc for events and for when we really have a chance to get official, but we should let frag and darker decide that cuz they are the leaders.

regarding the Legend rank, i think its a good idea.
A rank for the people who helped the clan a lot. But do you think this rank should only be for inactive people and the avtice people get normal promotions or should active player be able to achieve this rank aswell?
legend rank is a good idea but who would qualifie for it, to be honest we will not make official while mobin is still here now i am still not ready to kick him out of the clan coz he is nice and made this clan what it is now
Originally Posted by xRegalia View Post
i think we should rather save the tc for events and for when we really have a chance to get official, but we should let frag and darker decide that cuz they are the leaders.

regarding the Legend rank, i think is a good idea.
A rank for the people who helped the clan a lot. But do you think this rank should only be for inactive people and the avtice people get normal promotions or should active player be able to achieve this rank aswell?

whut. im not the leader eh XD. but yeah we should vote for it so we can get more comunication here!
-----
Originally Posted by fragray View Post
legend rank is a good idea but who would qualifie for it, to be honest we will not make official while mobin is still here now i am still not ready to kick him out of the clan coz he is nice and made this clan what it is now

aw noone can kick mob :c
and yeah we should focus on event and stuff so we can be official easly
(sorry for bad englich egain)
Last edited by Darkerharder; Sep 21, 2015 at 08:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
just a fancy signature
In my opinion the legend rank should be people that have been with the clan a while, and with that I mean at least two years, inactive or active doesn't really matter.

OR for the people that have done great things to the clan, and i don't mean winning a competition or anything like that, I mean like really helped to set up the community and keept the clan sort of active, we had a dead zone a while but let's for get that, In my opinion dark and mob should be in there and I think you go us can agree with that.

And yeah, we really shouldn't kick mob
Last edited by xXSJXx; Sep 21, 2015 at 10:18 PM.
Guys.. we need to vote for the legend rank, and what people are gonna be in there.

I've said mine tho.