Endurance Onslaught 6.0
he lights a cigarette with the fire which is burnin the tree it is laying on.

also i had strange dream this night.I was walking the street and an old lady on her bicycle was looking at me (she looked strange) and she didn't notice that there are railway tracks in front of her.she fell off her bike onto tracks and probably broke her neck because she died.and when i was walkin my dog today i saw some police around the railway when i asked what happend i saw a sack with someone inside.some time later some guy told me that an old lady had fallen off onto tracks.so yeah,that was weird.
I'm [Addicted]
Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
[16:09:27] <@SlyAfk> Dunno, i just dont want to join, seems a bit useless.
[16:11:22] <&killpiu> posting in wibbles is also useless.
[16:31:13] <~JtanK|busy> haha pwned

I know,lucas.totally forgot to remove that from my sig.
I'm [Addicted]
Originally Posted by XmiechoX View Post
he lights a cigarette with the fire which is burnin the tree it is laying on.

also i had strange dream this night.I was walking the street and an old lady on her bicycle was looking at me (she looked strange) and she didn't notice that there are railway tracks in front of her.she fell off her bike onto tracks and probably broke her neck because she died.and when i was walkin my dog today i saw some police around the railway when i asked what happend i saw a sack with someone inside.some time later some guy told me that an old lady had fallen off onto tracks.so yeah,that was weird.

So I herd you has dem vision :3

Really

Spooky stuff >.>