Toribash
Originally Posted by ToriGirl22 View Post
Hello,

Just to let you guys know a little about me, my Toribash name is ToriGirl22 and I live in Philippine. My GMT is +8, which is the same as Eason's. I love cooking and I'm trying to create my own recipe. Other than cooking, I also enjoy listening to music, playing Toribash and reading. Yes, I know, reading!

The reason that I feel like joining this clan is partly because Eason asked me to and I was thinking of joining this clan for a while now. My forum activity will definitely increase and please don't judge me because of my post count; I know 18 is a bit but I'll try to post more often. About IRC, I'll try to join the clan's channel and hopefully I'll be there more often than before. I don't know a lot about you people except for Eason and hopefully I will know most of you and play Toribash with all of you in the future. I spend most of my time in ingame so there's a higher chances for us to play. I have read the general rules of Toribash and will not break the rules. All my infractions are expired, both are from 'profile infractions'.

Also, I'll try my best to help this clan such as helping the activity in the [raku] forums grow. Though, I can't guarantee that but, as I said, I'll try my very best.

I'm a 2nd dan black belt and I have yet a lot to learn. My favorite mod is Aikido.tbm and Aikidobigdojo and, I'm quite good at it. I don't do marketing or texture making but I duel a lot. I've gotten most of my TC from dueling but I've spent it all on my items and lost quite a lot from dueling. The reason I starts dueling is so that I can win enough money to buy a pair of wing flame and hopefully in the near future, I can.

Lastly, I hope this application will be accepted and I'm truly sorry that my last application did not reach your expectation.

~Torigirl22

You look like a quite novice member for me.
If your ingame experience is not limited, then you should keep on training.
But, since Eas invited you to apply, there must be some particular reason.
Anyway, I will have to say no.
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
Well, it looks like your chances on getting in were flushed.
I won't be voting on this.
Frost is pretty cool
raku
If you were to actually dig around raku and look at other people's applications, you would see that your first application wouldn't have been accepted. Why didn't you put effort into the first application?
No.
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Something seems wrong here.
At one time, she writes an excellent app with an almost perfect grammar.
All of a sudden, she loses her grammar and well-understanding of English itself.

So, is it just me, or does anyone else find this extremely suspicious?
*Cough* Eason
Last edited by Kamura; Dec 22, 2012 at 08:14 AM.
Frost is pretty cool
raku
Originally Posted by Kamura View Post
Something seems wrong here.
At one time, she writes an excellent app with an almost perfect Grammar.
All of a sudden, she loses her Grammar and well-understanding of English itself.

So, is it just me, or does anyone else find this extremely suspicious?
*Cough* Eason

Yes, I just noticed that.
Well, yes, try to be nice to others, plus she''l try her best for the clan.
"Isolate and Devour"