Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Guys...a lot of stuff happened so i won't be active as much...reasons? ok.
1. Grandfather died ( T.T)
2. Financial trouble
3. Failing to keep my class rank high...or failing quizzes etc.
4. Leader of flute group 2...(stupid responsibilities)
5. Hell load of assignments...
ill try to post at my spare time (which i normally DONT have) -_-
sorry guys
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
Sorry guys for being inactive... kindly please give me the latest news in the thread (in pm dont include the poll) Thank you
Fairy Tail: "Fyre Style: Fyre KICK!!!"

Thanksgiving break I will not be here and will be unable to war and or own.
But I can try to own all of you in Tennessee!

Btw, when I tried to go to a different computer and get on my account it didn't have anything that I had before. Do you know how I can fix that?
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Thanks for the update (all you inactives and Hobo). I will probably be inactive this week as well. Maybe. Not sure at the moment. Also, despite the votes to apply for official, I say we don't apply anyway. All of our higher-ups voted "no". And it is us who know more so what is expected than others. So yeah. And Hobo, your stick person gets fatter throughout the animation.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Originally Posted by Hobomoose View Post
Btw, when I tried to go to a different computer and get on my account it didn't have anything that I had before. Do you know how I can fix that?

I just reinstalled mine to. But you cant get them back unless you have a replay thread. So you can save yours. But other than that you cant get them back.
pm me an answer but i was wondering if maybe i could put some of my head texts in the shop? i dont want the tc you can have it but i just want to see if anyone would buy them.
anyway, peace.
Hey everyone just wanna letcha know im gonna be inactive (mostly) for a bit. Other than school work its mostly cuz of a game called perfect world (internation) suggest yall get it. Kaz might get it soon and alot of people from toribash play it too. (Rainbowz)
Hobomoose|Rainbowz|Noah|Simon|Foxtop