View Poll Results: Lucent in C3?
Why, yes.
15 Votes / 45.45%
No thanks.
18 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Glow View Post
Thanks for standing up for us, I thought you didn't really like us.

<3

This was a small portion of almost an hour long conversation. I also talked with Jalis and Trails.

I still love C3, just don't want to be in it.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

:/

Well thanks, I'm sorry about us not working for you. I'm hoping that someone will realize we aren't complete spam.
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Just read what jalis said. He didn't even ask you to do much. It's one hell of a lot easier than you think. Basically I was talking about your wibble threads in that convo. So long you don't post those, we don't care.
c3 is known and loved by most of the toribash community, you have strong allies, why not persuading them to join?
(toribash isnt in the forum dictionary O.o)
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Just read what jalis said. He didn't even ask you to do much. It's one hell of a lot easier than you think. Basically I was talking about your wibble threads in that convo.

It's not hard.

The only thing I can't get over is how your making a much bigger deal out of one thread then there needs to be.

There is no reason to have deleted any thread but wibbles. Or warn C3.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

It isn't a big deal.

Then why were a bunch of threads deleted and why was C3 warned?

EDIT: also, that post is the size of a normal C3 post. And about the same amount of on-topicness. So did you just spam?

Just read what jalis said. He didn't even ask you to do much. It's one hell of a lot easier than you think. Basically I was talking about your wibble threads in that convo. So long you don't post those, we don't care.

The problem is, the fact that that wasn't mentioned until now. All we see is that we are a "spam clan" and that Jalis gets to watch over us like a hawk and make sure we do everything right. I kept one simple wibbles thread because "Discussion" apparently wasn't appealing to people, even though it's the same thing. I'm sorry, what it looked like to me was that you think all we do is spam, when in reality, what defines it? I say this a million times, but C3 is NOT a topic, it's a clan, a clan doesn't have a defined topic, we're just less sreious then all the other clans, because I don't want to be just another copy of the same clan. I want to run something new, and to tell you the truth, we are pretty damn active compared to most.
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
It only seems like a big deal to you cause you loved them so much I guess.

But seriously, can't you just do without the 3 threads jalis deleted?

It wasn't the threads that annoyed me, it was the vibe he gave off that all we are is spam :/
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.