Toribash
I don't if it's in a series like Cage of Eden.
Serious story + random pantyshots, symmetrical boob presses and such don't really fit together.
it's a manga but whatever. Isn't High School of the Dead like that, too?
I love HSOTD, but if you want ecchi overkill, this is a good reference point.

Did this almost a year ago:
http://www.anime-planet.com/users/No...s/reviews/3227
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Finished Ares.
In short: it was great. Really great.

stuff about Ares feat. #animeunited

EDIT: Finished Akane-chan Overdrive. I never said that I started reading it, but well... It was a two volume series, anyways.
...It was really messed up.

Also, Akane-chan Overdrive's my 100th manga that I have finished reading. That includes all caught up series (40) and completed series (59).
100 mangas! Maybe I'll count the amount of chapters and volumes, too.
Last edited by Tonakai; Nov 11, 2011 at 08:27 PM.
"I'm not even kidding, at one point this girl's boobs jiggle their way AROUND an in-flight sniper bullet. That's not even excessive, that's just fucking impossible."

That part ruined the mood of the scene.

Too much eechi makes some series really annoying to watch, do not want.

Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is next on my list.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Ecchi overkill isn't good. It ruins the whole mood of the series overall. Let's be honest; ecchi seems to be more of a filler to a series when the storyline is mediocre.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Yes, HOTD is like that, you can say that females whose boobs are jiggling will survive the zombie outbreak.
Too much ecchi will ruin everything.
Not just ecchi, In fact, too much of something will ruin everything.
Started reading Black Cat. A 20 volume series from the creator of To Love-Ru, though this is not like To Love-Ru at all :p
I have only read the first volume so I can't really say much. It's okay so far.