View Poll Results: Overall Rating
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

ok... i will quit..... Ofi is so gonna hate me...... again.....

EDIT: left power and ready too join ya guys
Last edited by War; Aug 10, 2009 at 01:12 PM.
fl0w. Logo Designer, PM me.
Alright, thats better. Bash, David and I will discuss you and get back to you as soon as possible, in the mean time, you're welcome to join our IRC channel and get to know some of our members a little bit more. Also, I just noticed in your application that you said you've been playing Toribash for 3 years but your join date is January 2009, do you have an alt account or somthing?
Originally Posted by SomeRandomKid View Post
Current QI (2000 qi. minimum): 2159

Previous clans (and why you left): [Decap] : Nothing was happening in it. No one was very active. Decided to leave because I thought an oldschool clan (SyN) was going to be revived, which didn't happen.

Favourite/best mod (TK, Wushu, Aikido, etc.): Kickbox / Judo

GMT: -4:00

Previous infractions (be honest): Bumped an auction incorrectly, infracted because the bump had nothing to do with the auction (counting down the time.)

Anything else you think is worth mentioning? I can sometimes be a "hard ass" towards people I really am not particularly fond of. But other than that I am normally pretty fun and talkative in-game. I am somewhat active on the forums, mostly in the art sections. As that being said, I am a texture designer and I normally give clan members discounts (50%) on all my textures if you happen to be int interested in them. I have known DecapW for a while as well, if you got questions bout me, he can help ya.

Replays are below, also if you need to test me I am ready whenever, I have a busy schedule so if we need to discuss a time, that can be arranged.

Thanks.

Cool. As Decap said we'll talk about it.

Originally Posted by WarMedic View Post
Current QI (2000 qi. minimum): 2600(former 10th dan black belt)
Previous clans (and why you left): none
Favourite/best mod (TK, Wushu, Aikido, etc.): Wushu
GMT: +2
Previous infractions (be honest): none
Anything else you think is worth mentioning? Ive been playing TB for 3 years
Please post 3 replays that you think will help us review your application

Gotta make the 3 replays quickly...

I spoke too Cindermomo and he says im allowed to join 2 clans as long as both leaders say that its okay.

Bash, if you allow me into Raid will you says its ok if i can be in Power and Raid?

It is legal but we don't particularly allow it.
Now that you've quit Power that's all good.

We'll make our decision today on both applicants. ;]
my old account was splunker

I made splunker when i was 9.... 2006 and sold it for 120k tc and sent the 120k too WarMedic my fresh account.
fl0w. Logo Designer, PM me.
Please note that it was a three way decision.

Alliance with clan Vampire:
Decision: Rejected
Reason: We don't see any benifits from an alliance with you.

SomeRandomKid:
Decision: Accepted.

Warmedic:
Decision: Possible.
Reason: We want to see some replays of you in-game before we make our final decision.

Welcome SomeRandomKid. ;]