Toribash
Why do people ignore my replay
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
i tried to watch it erth,but i never downloaded that mod,so i couldn't watch it well:>
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
ahah LOL!
if you upload here the mod i swear i will watch (again) your replay(tomorrow)!:3
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Oh i'm sorry erth!
The opening run was good and the transition to the first jump verry smooth and sexy, after that the replay got a bit got sloppy with random handflips and shit.
The climb looked kindoff realistic and i liked it alot and rest was ok.
Keep on practicing!

6/10
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Yea sry Erth,,I keep getting the message,,Unable to load mod (afk fight),,also,,I cant save a replay,,as in, I can save it,but it is just an afk fight,lol any Ideas?.
My computer beats me at chess,but not at boxing!

they wanted sex on the beach....

another crappy replay by me
Attached Files
ffffsesss.rpl (142.6 KB, 6 views)
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Erth don't be so attention seeker ._.

attention seeker =/= someone who wants c&c on a replay
She/They