Toribash
hi im simon i want to join electric i like to play toribash my fav mod is wushu. im 20 years old. you should allow me to join electric because im a good guy and a good toribash player. i want to join electric because i want to join a good toribash clan. i am serious about joining so if you accept me i will stay in this clan and not clan hop.

i like toribash i think its a great game and i enjoy playing it. i like anime and manga and i like to play games like world of warcraft and league of legends. i am active on the forum and ingame so im an active toribash player. i have played toribash for a long time but i have never been in a clan for a long time maybe electric is the clan i can be in.

thank you for reading my application and i hope that you found it interesting and fun to read. i added some replays. i know this app is a bit short but i suck at making apps.

"Electric."
Attached Files
sdadasdsad.rpl (87.3 KB, 1 views)
sdadasdsadsfafas.rpl (55.0 KB, 1 views)
sfafarsdadasda.rpl (88.8 KB, 1 views)
Last edited by Simon; Mar 9, 2016 at 05:02 PM.
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
hi im simon i want to join electric i like to play toribash my fav mod is wushu. im 20 years old. you should allow me to join electric because im a good guy and a good toribash player. i want to join electric because i want to join a good toribash clan. i am serious about joining so if you accept me i will stay in this clan and not clan hop.

i like toribash i think its a great game and i enjoy playing it. i like anime and manga and i like to play games like world of warcraft and league of legends. i am active on the forum and ingame so im an active toribash player. i have played toribash for a long time but i have never been in a clan for a long time maybe electric is the clan i can be in.

thank you for reading my application and i hope that you found it interesting and fun to read. i added some replays. i know this app is a bit short but i suck at making apps.

"Electric."

Nice app, though I'd like to ask the following

Since you're from waaaay back in '07, there's probably a lot of clans you were a part of. I'll only ask which clans you stayed the longest, or at least the most memorable, and the reason why you left them.

Also, what makes us different from other clans?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!
I'm also Event Squad! Slide into my DMs for questions!
Pssst! Aeon is just boomer Adventure. Pass it on.
i have never been in a clan for a long time like i said but i made some clans and those were the most memorable.

i dont know what makes you different from other clans but i think its a good clan.
Hello all! I am sdsman! in the form of an alt if your wondering why I am a alt it's because I lost the password to my main account. Let's get this app started!

Ok so... let's get into my hobbies.

I love playing soccer. It is literally my life, I have Fifa 16 on PS4 and Fifa 15 on PS3. I have been playing soccer since about the age of nine (pretty young ikr?). I looked up to a certain soccer player named Pele (don't know 'em? google 'em). I now play soccer still on a local team called the Praisers. I now look up to a player named Cristiano Ronaldo (once again, google 'em). He is Portugese from Madeira, Portugal, which is on the north side of Africa just a good 1,000 miles away. Now to my interests.

When i'm bored I normally play Toribash or play Minecraft, Nothing much really happens until I end up decapping Uke. I am looking for a clan that I can settle into so I can take replay making more seriously, because honestly I'm not the greatest really. So I thought Electric would be the best clan to join, my multiplayer servers don't work for some reason but hope that doesn't mean much to this app!

My past clans have been apok, which is just a bunch of blue belts and black belts (never going back to that clan again.). And then there is Ox, which doesn't exist anymore but it was a good clan. and now I'm hoping to join Electric Which is a clan I had on my main. If I get in I am going to stay here forever. This is pretty much the end of my app so...

Bye Bye!
Attached Files
Kai vs ZobrosGD.rpl (631.0 KB, 2 views)
Class M - Circle of Life.rpl (106.6 KB, 3 views)
Class M - Don't try.rpl (96.3 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by ZobrosGD; Mar 12, 2016 at 12:19 AM.
Sie sind das essen I don't know the rest of the words!
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
@Simon,
I'm sorry because you're rejected. Please do re-apply when you think you can make it after 1-2 weeks.
@ZobrosGD
Thank you for your interest, we will vote on your app.
My fear keeps me hesitating
[e]MrMrO[BGF]
Hi,

I was checking forums, and I saw that Electric exists. I was in RWBY, at the beginnig, and BlakeBelladonna should remember me. So I was wondering maybe I can be a part of this clan?

Some boring things about me: My name is Tarail, I am 'Merican. I am 17 years old, and I am a hockey player for 12 years already... Working on Photoshop cs5 for about 4 or 5 years . Joined TB in 2011 I think, and since then I still love it. I don't know what to say more|

My GTM: +6 , forum active almost everyday.
Thanks, for reading this.
Last edited by Tarail; Mar 15, 2016 at 08:21 PM.
Who the hell reads my siggy?
I bet you were expecting something clever here
We discussed your application with overwhelmingly positive results. Your application is the epitome of what we need to see from new recruits more often.

Welcome aboard.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
We discussed your application with overwhelmingly positive results. Your application is the epitome of what we need to see from new recruits more often.

Welcome aboard.

Thank you so much I'm so happy to be a part of this clan
Who the hell reads my siggy?
I bet you were expecting something clever here