Toribash
Hello I am a 6th dan black belt. I am 14 year's old ,but I often attempt to act older. My actual name is Jalen Jason Turpen. I do multiple styles of fighting and grappling irl such as wrestling, bjj , and boxing. I try to interpret these fighting style's using my tori. I have been in too many clans to count. I think that i am extremely active. I have missed days of school by faking sick so i could play toribash haha. I have also played with multiple people from obey such as Hattersin , Crocap, Spart etc ,and was thoroughly impressed/humbled by that. I am pretty sure my gmt is -4.
. Lastly I want to join obey ,because in my opinion i feel that obey is the most divergent clan in Toribash. Which i really like about it followed by many other reasons. Thank you for reading I appreciate it.
Last edited by Stealth; Nov 26, 2013 at 05:21 AM. Reason: I didn't indent
Awww...

oh well, time to find another clan
-----
Sry for being rude, but may i too know why i was denied, pls
Last edited by Werd3334; Nov 26, 2013 at 01:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
''You have no chance...''
@werd3334, your app wasn't really a free-form paragraph, it's a common mistake, but we've decided that unless it's a free-form paragraph, it'd get instantly denied.
I would die if i jumped from my ego to my IQ.
Wait a couple weeks
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat