Toribash
I do... did... somewhat...
Can't play the game for more than a few minutes.
So, yesterday I got the new tb. And when I opened it, a wave of unstoppable rage appeared. They changes the damn textures of tori and uke! And the new ones don't even look good. Damn it!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Originally Posted by Maylene View Post
Weren't you like, tired of tb or something?

Yeh , but then i release that i have friends on tb . So i go back so i can talk with them , I am also more active in the irc .
tb is too slow
Step out of your skin, put it in a jar. I thought they were my friends, but they were cannonballs.
Lol , today it was awesome in school , A classmate of me was flipping to a teacher , the teacher said : dzbfzfiebfheu FUCK YOU ! AND GO NOW TO THE PUPIL !!! , also after gym the tallest guy shooted an elastic to me , i took it and shooted back , but an stupid guy from my class kicked his foot to my ass , the wonder was that i did't feel something , I was like : Ey bitch , do it again and i give you a punch to the face !

But i am happy to be back here
uhm, hey... Yeah! ive not even been on that much so sorry about that guys. I went to a college today for an interview. and im pretty sure im going into there.
Originally Posted by Miku View Post
uhm, hey... Yeah! ive not even been on that much so sorry about that guys. I went to a college today for an interview. and im pretty sure im going into there.

The choosenone will go to school or college finaly . I was waiting for it lol
Originally Posted by Miku View Post
im not going to school. College. i even said college. Not school.

What, the fuck. Wait your applying to a college?
You're only 16. WHAT .-.
And college is school silly.