Toribash
Originally Posted by seasickazn View Post
Sorry guys, but I have to study again tonight :c
Can someone host the server again?

Aaaaarg! I would have, but I was out of town from after school, to midnight. :c

Originally Posted by Haruyuki View Post
Hello everyone , i'm new in the clan

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you need any help in means of knowing graduation or anything, feel free to MSG rappunk, seasick, or kill.

Originally Posted by kill828 View Post
Welcome to the clan, i hope you enjoy your stay : )

Anyway, i will not be on at all this weekend (ingame anyways) im participating in the Elder Scrolls online beta.

The skyrim like elder scrolls? Or somthing else? And I, as well won't be on at all this weekend. :/
Sometimes, I feel like I'm not here to others, or that I'm being pushed down. But they can't stop me from getting back up.

Hey Haruyuki, welcome to Essence-Minor.
I hope you enjoy your stay here. ^^
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Hey eveyrone! How are you? For me, well, fuck Winter, i am sick as hell and "broke" my left foot, I don't think that i will be able to play Toribash (Or any games), i need to rest and everything :/ (You want to know how i broke my left foot? Story here

Quick Story

Well, Welcome to the clan Haruyuki ^^!
"One day... I wanted to LOOK at the Shadow... From really close.. Now.. I AM the Shadow."
Originally Posted by violence55 View Post
Hey eveyrone! How are you? For me, well, fuck Winter, i am sick as hell and "broke" my left foot, I don't think that i will be able to play Toribash (Or any games), i need to rest and everything :/ (You want to know how i broke my left foot? Story here

Quick Story

Well, Welcome to the clan Haruyuki ^^!

Damn! I hope you feel better
Sometimes, I feel like I'm not here to others, or that I'm being pushed down. But they can't stop me from getting back up.
@EssM No internet connection (posting from my phone) so I can't host the server D:
"Everything is worth a shot. Even a blind dog gets a bone every once in a while." And also... [Essence] ^^
Thank's all

on which the discussion is based at the moment?

Re real discussion. Just make one up!
@EssM
I will not be in game on this account a lot anymore. Rappunk has officially given me permission over EssMbot for recruiting purposes. So I'll be playing under the name of EssMbot
Originally Posted by fl0yd218 View Post
Re real discussion. Just make one up!
@EssM
I will not be in game on this account a lot anymore. Rappunk has officially given me permission over EssMbot for recruiting purposes. So I'll be playing under the name of EssMbot

Okay , Someone have skype? This way we can meet ingame.
Thank's all

on which the discussion is based at the moment?

None really. It's just general updates and things for the most part.
Anyway, it's good to see you participating and being active in our community.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]