Ranking
Hello, i'am Artem, i live in Russia Volgograd, i'am like read raps and break-dance. I'am like memes and i'am a boy scout. I like do kek. I'am 16.

Ayy lmao, accept me
O, for is it not immoral for a man to share knowledge of his self-proclaimed aptitude of dancing through written word, rather than practical presentation?

Future applicants, gimme some sugar. Joprell, read me some raps while you like me some break-dance in a kek kind of way.
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Originally Posted by Joprell View Post
Hello, i'am Artem, i live in Russia Volgograd, i'am like read raps and break-dance. I'am like memes and i'am a boy scout. I like do kek. I'am 16.

Ayy lmao, accept me

You'd probably get more applications if Mooq weren't such a fgt. ;)

#yoloinvade

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Originally Posted by CoKe View Post
You'd probably get more applications if Mooq weren't such a fgt. ;)

#yoloinvade

CoKe :D

I've missed you! Glad to see you're still getting my name wrong
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Hello,Parrot

My name is Adam7rag, u know my name cause i applied to parrot last time but now lets get mean

i live in Tunisie Hammam-lif dont ask me about this countrey cause its a arabic countrey i old 11 i like sparring and playing ABD, Judo and Mushu

i started playing toribash in 2015 Aug its all started about a vid talking about toribash
its 2 friends challenging who get 3 wins get 2 Dollars i really liked the game but when i downloaded it i thoug its gonna be easy but it hard when i was in blue belt i was playing swords mod in free play and when im black belt i joined tekken to be with my friend Fadibob and in 2nd dan black belt i started playing judo and mushu and abd i really got soo much friends like trestet and hattersin and someone else.

Why i wana join parrot , i wanna join parrot cause its a official Clan its a good clan i was gonna join Alpha and when i see diamond in parrot he said to me is Alpha dead so i got parrot now this is all cya

~ADAM7RAG
RAINBOW