Toribash
I'm just gonna say PC is better than any console, kthx.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
Originally Posted by carloz01 View Post
Faggot<3^

Oh, what's that Carl? You say you want to change the graphics settings? You want to turn it up to maximum settings? You want to download hi-res texture packs for all of your favorite old games so that you can enjoy them again in stunning, near-photorealistic visuals? You want to mod your games? You want to make some kind of change to the game other than volume balance and brightness?

I'm sorry, but it seems that neither the 360 nor the ps3 are capable of any of that....

*sound of parker winning everything in the history of everness*

Also, console fps players get WRECKED by pc fps when actually faced against each other.
[42]
My shop
Parker..I mean..I love that faggot...I was saying hi:/

And I agree, pc is better than console..and I play both pc and ps3...
Best signature ever.
except games cnt get hacked on xbox or ps3 and getting a gameing pc is way more expensive than getting an xbox or a ps3. Also pc's dnt have blue ray like ps3 and can never have better graphics than a ps3. Also xbox sux ass. Ontop of having to pay for live the system breaks after like 1 year of owning it. It only has like 2 exclusive games like halo and deadrising. Ps3 rox
Rogue clown