Toribash
it isnt becoming official but we can BUY our own forum like an official clan
Norėčiau lyties attila. Gresiantis sunaikinimas iš mūsų
Yea but most of our posts are considered spam, if we try to change it or move it somewhere else we might get less activity around here
Originally Posted by G1RL View Post
i cant use irc, we should just buy a thread... like official clans have

We have to be official to have one, thats why se dont have one :/
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
1. amber dat avvy is artisticly awesome and two if you guys sold one of your flames after 3weeks youd be able to make an app xD
PPL I LOVE XEON365 DEZARAI LEWIS862 CHOPPA5 DEAKMANIC OKASAKI123
Pyro, once I sell my tribal set we can make an app
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Nope, but we just hit 2 weeks, but what im saying is that we can apply for official once i sell this set and 3 weeks rolls around, im selling the set for 85k