Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I liked your first one Maple. Your toaster looks far to small for the toast =P

Have you guys been getting C4D * legitimately*? If not, care to share...?
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
hmmm a lot of people are using C4D.

Is it the shiny? Cause I havent seen a render out of C4D that was matte.

I'd buy C4D, but frankly nothing about it stands out much. If it can help my current pipeline (Blender/3DSMax/Daz Studio) then its just another thing to clog up the drive.

It makes some decent cars materials though
I'm not expertised in 3d modeling

I just downloaded C4d because i've used it before a little bit, so I know where all the buttons are.
I got c4d originally for making abstract renders wich are easy to use then i learned about hdri and global illumination and its so easy to make stuff look realistic in it
Here's my new shop I finally got around to.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...181#post734181
I'm proud of this one because it isn't all cluttered like my obsolete shop.
Btw, Avwave, those mob avatars were great ya know, you could continue them for a price and I guarantee you at least one customer. (me) lol
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
Originally Posted by Ramenlover View Post
sorry, Avwave's computer broke and he lost the file and he is to lazy to make them again.

I don't blame him. its a pain in the ass.

^
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Btw, Avwave, those mob avatars were great ya know, you could continue them for a price and I guarantee you at least one customer. (me) lol

^ =.="