Toribash
Originally Posted by asdguy View Post
Name:Corey/asdguy
Belt:2nd dan
Country and timezone:-5
How active are you in-game (1-10):10
Any clans you joined before us? If so, what were they, and why did you leave?:Ember:the clan died:NYAA:Lefted to join TGS:TGS:kicked for extra room:Haunted kicked for forum inactivate:Badco:left to join Haunted.
Contact information (Skype, Facebook, etc.):im 11 :/
Best mod(s), Favourite mod(s):Akido abd boxmushu and greykido
What do you want to contribute to the clan?:IM a good replay maker
Any bans/infractions?:infrac for useless thread
Why did you chose Ascend? anybody suggest you here?:Noone suggested me I just think this clan might be the one for me
Anything you'd like to add?:IM very Athletic, and my grandma was 1 of the fastest people to leave jamacia cool right?
Post at least 1 single-player and 1 multi-player replay:Attachment 517144

Attachment 517145

Sorry, it's a no from me. Maybe try again later, but atm, you don't quite interest me.

4FCG. Some member tought you didn't quite make the cut.

Sorry but : Denied , Try again later
Made a new application.
Last edited by 4FCG; Jun 22, 2015 at 09:04 PM.
<FireDesire> Now rub your cheeks against my leg and meow.
<remzyh>*rubs cheecks on legs and meows*
Originally Posted by asdguy View Post
Name:Corey/asdguy
Belt:2nd dan
Country and timezone:-5
How active are you in-game (1-10):10
Any clans you joined before us? If so, what were they, and why did you leave?:Ember:the clan died:NYAA:Lefted to join TGS:TGS:kicked for extra room:Haunted kicked for forum inactivate:Badco:left to join Haunted.
Contact information (Skype, Facebook, etc.):im 11 :/
Best mod(s), Favourite mod(s):Akido abd boxmushu and greykido
What do you want to contribute to the clan?:IM a good replay maker
Any bans/infractions?:infrac for useless thread
Why did you chose Ascend? anybody suggest you here?:Noone suggested me I just think this clan might be the one for me
Anything you'd like to add?:IM very Athletic, and my grandma was 1 of the fastest people to leave jamacia cool right?
Post at least 1 single-player and 1 multi-player replay:Attachment 517144

Attachment 517145

NO NO NO NO No No

ask Shmevin about this guy.
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
4FCG's Fancy Application

Hello fellow toribashians allow me to introduce myself, my name is 4FCG.
My alieases are 4FCG on steam and MultiEpicnezZ on skype.
I am a 15 year old dutch male and I am currently following my highschool trajactory on one of the Netherland's most praised highschools.
This means that a lot of my time goes into studying to keep my families honour intact.
But when I am done with my studies, I invest my time into becomming the best toribash player of them all.
Even though I have to keep up my families honour, I am a swell person to be around with.
With my praised loyalty, I am a very reliable source of man power and I am always there to help my beloved companions.
And as expected I will go to the extent of my abilities to keep the honourous reputation of this clan as high as always,
I will achieve this by training every day until I become fully worthy of this clans generous grace.

As a clan I am shure you would like to know what my abilities are.
I as a toribash player am best in the gracefull mod of wushu, and my skill also lies at mod's like Lenshu and Judo.

Of cource a person also has his dark moments in life, in order to gain your trust I shall state mine.
One day I was infracted for making a useless post, the fact that I made such a mistake is indeed unforgiveable.
I still regret the incompetent descision I made that day.

Also I used to be in 2 clans which brought shame on my family with their inactivity, but rest ashured they paid their price as they died in shame.

But enough of my mistakes in life, I came here to join the prestigious clan of ascend in order to make companions for life and have a swell time drinking thee and eating biscuits.
Along with this post I attached a letter with some usefull items, I hope you decide to open (click) it.

Greetings, 4FCG

Netherlands UTC/GMT +2 hours

Last edited by Rhaemond; Jun 23, 2015 at 12:33 PM.
<FireDesire> Now rub your cheeks against my leg and meow.
<remzyh>*rubs cheecks on legs and meows*
Almost Denied
simply putting things in a font and knowing how to upload an image and a video doesn't get you in when your grammar needs work, and the information is lacking... but... it wasn't bad to the point where a denial is required...

Accepted
Last edited by Krisp; Jun 23, 2015 at 03:16 PM.
The Game Is Broken - Foxy
And on that note, I sent the invite
Welcome to Ascend, please try to survive your trial time. Thanks.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Name: My real name is Erik.

Belt: I am 9th dan black belt, almost 10th.

Country and timezone: I'm currently in Latvia for the holidays, but after the holidays ill go to my main country which is Ireland. My GMT currently is +2 but in 2 months itll be +0

How active are you in-game (1-10): I would say that im a solid 9.

Any clans you joined before us? If so, what were they, and why did you leave?: I was in crooks,IF,angels and vibe. I left crooks because of the inactivity. I created IF, but i left because my computer broke down, and when i got a new computer, all my friends we're inactive. Same reason with angels. And i left vibe because some of the members didnt like me there and i didnt want them to leave because of me, so i had to leave.

Contact information (Skype, Facebook, etc.): If i get accepted, into this clan then i will post that all.

Best mod(s), Favourite mod(s): I'm good in the aikido family, but mainly ABD. But in aikido im 60 mod rank.

What do you want to contribute to the clan?:I can give more and more forum activity, plus good skills and sportsmanship in-game
Any bans/infractions?: Only a month ban and one requested ban for a day and some useless posts. But im not gonna do anymore useless posts, now that i know about what they we're.

Why did you chose Ascend? anybody suggest you here?: I chose ascend because i want to ascend above all the players, and while doing that have support from friends. Like all people. No one suggested me here, but ive had my eyes on this clan, mainly because i see rhaemond is really active in forums.

Anything you'd like to add?: Well, im just here for fun, but if needed i can be really competitive. Other that toribash, my hobbies are playing soccer with my friends and hockey. Because i liak dm goalz. Im really humorous, and creative. I have a huge story i'm writing, i will share it but in a spoiler

here

sorry for this story, if you read it. . Anyway, my favorite animal is a doge- dog i mean. It was my birthday a few days ago at the 15th of june. I'm into replay making, i'm more of the madman person. I have other games such as minecraft,LoL but i dont play it. And i also have Pivot animator. Because i like to copy toribash moves, kinda.

Post at least 1 single-player and 1 multi-player replay: Ummm, i wont have any abd replays because i just downloaded 4.95 but i have 4 single player replays.
I hope you accept me , ~cheers

+ if i missed something pm me
Attached Files
#A - Forgotten.rpl (197.8 KB, 4 views)
#A - I fight for you.rpl (170.9 KB, 4 views)
#A - Lost but not forgotten.rpl (157.5 KB, 3 views)
#A - Redemption.rpl (129.1 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by ancient; Jun 24, 2015 at 09:43 PM.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
Name: My real name is Erik.

Belt: I am 9th dan black belt, almost 10th.

Country and timezone: I'm currently in Latvia for the holidays, but after the holidays ill go to my main country which is Ireland. My GMT currently is +2 but in 2 months itll be +0

How active are you in-game (1-10): I would say that im a solid 9.

Any clans you joined before us? If so, what were they, and why did you leave?: I was in crooks,IF,angels and vibe. I left crooks because of the inactivity. I created IF, but i left because my computer broke down, and when i got a new computer, all my friends we're inactive. Same reason with angels. And i left vibe because some of the members didnt like me there and i didnt want them to leave because of me, so i had to leave.

Contact information (Skype, Facebook, etc.): If i get accepted, into this clan then i will post that all.

Best mod(s), Favourite mod(s): I'm good in the aikido family, but mainly ABD. But in aikido im 60 mod rank.

What do you want to contribute to the clan?:I can give more and more forum activity, plus good skills and sportsmanship in-game.

Any bans/infractions?: Only a month ban and one requested ban for a day and some useless posts. But im not gonna do anymore useless posts, now that i know about what they we're.

Why did you chose Ascend? anybody suggest you here?: I chose ascend because i want to ascend above all the players, and while doing that have support from friends. Like all people. No one suggested me here, but ive had my eyes on this clan, mainly because i see rhaemond is really active in forums.

Anything you'd like to add?: Well, im just here for fun, but if needed i can be really competitive. Other that toribash, my hobbies are playing soccer with my friends and hockey. Because i liak dm goalz. Im really humorous, and creative. I have a huge story i'm writing, i will share it but in a spoiler

here

sorry for this story, if you read it. . Anyway, my favorite animal is a doge- dog i mean. It was my birthday a few days ago at the 15th of june. I'm into replay making, i'm more of the madman person. I have other games such as minecraft,LoL but i dont play it. And i also have Pivot animator. Because i like to copy toribash moves, kinda.
Post at least 1 single-player and 1 multi-player replay: Ummm, i wont have any abd replays because i just downloaded 4.95 but i have 4 single player replays.
I hope you accept me , ~cheers

+ if i missed something pm me

So, an app should be structured like above ^, to make it easier for reading.

You got alot of bans and infractions.

And no need to state that you're mature, prove it troughs your acts and posts.

I'm neutral

Good luck!