Toribash
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

ya i am. i just want a clan. i have been rejected, i have been neglected, and in my newb days, i never had a chance. i always felt like a guy on the sidelines. and if i have to, i will. until i find a clan, i will plan. and then, i will strike. i dont know when or how i will do it, but i will. and to me, that is a great answer.
I ♥ BenDover
Originally Posted by cowman101 View Post
ya i am. i just want a clan. i have been rejected, i have been neglected, and in my newb days, i never had a chance. i always felt like a guy on the sidelines. and if i have to, i will. until i find a clan, i will plan. and then, i will strike. i dont know when or how i will do it, but i will. and to me, that is a great answer.

Do whatever you want, just as long as you don't kill yourself...
Lol patz is a gay..... hah jk <3. On that show me thread its kinda freaky how theres a bunch of fat 30 year olds playing this game.
Well it's not just my choice, patriotz and bounafizta are leaders too and have just as much power as I do. All you have to do is get patz to vote yes.
i rather u deleting those posts, they're hateful, still i think we should make a [elite]Blacklist thread to know who are the enemies and the reason, sounds good?
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life