Toribash
Indeed, dark seed got fucking nerfed there
Despite the common positions of "oh riki op" / "chen ancients omg", I should say that pushing will be harder on early game (glyph refreshing + 100 gold TP); the meta will defenitely change and probably late game heroes like alch or gyro will re-appear.

-Hey, what can we do to make damage types more complicated?
-I know, just rename them and mess everything up

what the fuck, seriously
Last edited by Tinerr; Sep 24, 2014 at 03:41 AM.
Everything in this patch is interesting. Changing the fountain - can I still ward the highground behind it? Changing the paths to secret shop/rosh location/sideshop, very interesting.

Bounty rune is so fucked, I think it's going to be necessary to rune camp a lot more. I usually play 5 so it's usually my job, but it feels like we NEED to camp both runes now, especially against a fast bottle hero.

The xp/gold from hero kill rework is terrible, nothing more to say about that. There's no way you can expect people to be able to calculate that ingame. Plus it can be used to see if you are ahead or behind in total xp/gold. I don't think it's good.

Nerfing pushing is interesting.

Bane buff holy shit.

Bloodseeker rework is kind of strange. It looks like 1 point to bloodrage/thirst then max rite will be the go. I don't like it as much.

BH buff is hilarious.

Thank god for the Brood buffs, she really needed that web change to be playable. The spiderling changes are awesome. 6 seconds means that web is no longer usable as an escape though. Going to need blink or SB or something since you are fragile as fuck. Also thank god for no longer being able to get stuck in trees, that glitchy shit was the worst.

Fucking clinkz buff. Now we get a clinkz with skaadi + mask of madness attacking at .39 with slow and lifesteal and flame arrows. Why does valve hate supports...

Dazzle buff why?! One of the best ultis in the game buffed!?! This is DP damage buff all over again @_@

Massive buffs to PL.

Riki can probably be a support now. If they pick NP you can harass even at early game, he will play a lot more like a BH early. I think you can definitely use him against a jungler and play man to man. Especially against someone weak like LS or BS jungle (as if BS is going to jungle anymore though).

Support skywrath nerfed... I guess he was the best support last version so it was inevitable.

Techies buff... doesn't matter he will still get counterpicked every single game, way to easy to counter.

Crimson guard op, get rekt PL.

Maelstrom nerfed and is more expensive. It has seen a lot of use lately, so makes sense.

Damage type changes is good, BUT I am 100% certain that normal/pierce/siege/magic and light/medium/heavy/fortified/heroic aswell as shadow/universal/etc attack, armor and damage types STILL EXIST. Don't get confused by the changes.

All in all, very interesting.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Massive buffs to PL

lol. Pl lost all his potential to splitpush and shit. He is useless with the changes.

Brood was alright IMO. I think he will be rly hard to deal with now.

Fucking bots and necro on LDs bear. Good fucking luck to win againt it.

And also fucking stupid op LC is in cm. oh mai gawd.
This fucking patch looks clowny as hell. Im scared
gfdgdghfg
How did he lose his splitpush His escape is now better, his chase is now better, his teamfight is now better, he now makes illusions more than twice as often (50% chance??!?!).

Brood's changes probably won't make her a good hero. She has one of the lowest win rates and is one of the least played heroes. Yes she has a lot more lane presence and mobility now, and is stronger in general. But she is a lot more fragile, and her fragility is pretty absurdly low to say the least.

Legion got nerfed a lot so I'm not really scared. Her OP ulti got it's OP part removed.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Did techies get nerfed or buffed? mine damage reduced from 300/400/500/600 to 225/300/375/450, but it is now physical damage and thus will not get reduction from magic resistance.
f=m*a syens
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
How did he lose his splitpush His escape is now better, his chase is now better, his teamfight is now better, he now makes illusions more than twice as often (50% chance??!?!).

Brood's changes probably won't make her a good hero. She has one of the lowest win rates and is one of the least played heroes. Yes she has a lot more lane presence and mobility now, and is stronger in general. But she is a lot more fragile, and her fragility is pretty absurdly low to say the least.

Legion got nerfed a lot so I'm not really scared. Her OP ulti got it's OP part removed.

Illusion Duration: 8 when created by the Phantom Lancer, 4 when created by his illusions. This

LCs ult nerf is fine, but her q is still strong as fuck. It does shitton of dmg and her W Press the Attack is a better version of abaddons Aphotic Shield. It coast only 10 mana more too.
This fucking hero is broken as fuck
gfdgdghfg
Originally Posted by SunR1se View Post
Illusion Duration: 8 when created by the Phantom Lancer, 4 when created by his illusions. This

LCs ult nerf is fine, but her q is still strong as fuck. It does shitton of dmg and her W Press the Attack is a better version of abaddons Aphotic Shield. It coast only 10 mana more too.
This fucking hero is broken as fuck

but bad LC can help the enemy team :oD
f=m*a syens
Originally Posted by iAwesome View Post
I dislike the new patch.

So much has changed, you can't even call it Dota anymore.

I mean yeah, it's a completely different game and meta, but that's what I like about it most. After a while, the old meta just got boring and dull. Too many DPs, Voids and Dooms. Bring in the swarm of PL pickers, and support Svens. (Yes it is really legit with Agahnims)

The only thing I am against so far is the addition of Terrorblade to captains mode. He seems too powerful, or maybe teams just can't counter him yet. (I think there was a 8/1/6 Terrorblade with 800 gpm earlier or something)

Only time can tell.
Last edited by Laser; Sep 26, 2014 at 05:18 AM.
S A D B O Y S