Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Which of the ones below do you thing is a good clan saying?
*slap* Could've had Juice!
1 Votes / 7.69%
Simply Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Let me show you my Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Please drink responsibly.
8 Votes / 61.54%
V9˝ FusionŽ.
0 Votes / 0%
110% Real.
4 Votes / 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Haha, I didn't even know that part was edible. I figured you were supposed to take it off, otherwise you'd choke and die.

Also, this is making me hungry, I might as well bring some food to my computer. What are your favorite foods and why? Besides prawns/shrimp I really like bacon. Bacon is the link to all happiness in the world and it's not made as grossly as hot dogs.
You know, hypothetically speaking, if you put bacon bits on bacon, you could travel through time. Honest.

I don't have any specific favorite food, I just like food too much in general. But if you put a plate of sushi in front of me and leave me alone for about 5 minutes, it will be gone.
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
Originally Posted by MrManiac View Post
You know, hypothetically speaking, if you put bacon bits on bacon, you could travel through time. Honest.

I don't have any specific favorite food, I just like food too much in general. But if you put a plate of sushi in front of me and leave me alone for about 5 minutes, it will be gone.

I wouldn't doubt it, I really wouldn't.

Sushi is good. The other day I tried some octopus. First I thought it was just like calamari, you know? The normal stuff. But it was this huge hardcore octopus, and I ate so much of that stuff.
Never had calamari, but it sounds very-- fresh...(?)
I have no idea how to describe something like that.

Crab is awesome too, I don't know who doesn't like that that isn't allergic to shellfish.
I tried oysters once, but that was just weird...
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN