Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hmm the dance looks awesome, though i had another idea regarding that intro.

Goes like this, we keep the same dance replay so sly doesn't have to work over it too much. But add more time for each member introduction and proper visibility like carey mentioned. At this point thanks to playing some borderlands 2 , i got the intro idea from there (youtube it if you don't know). This would might merge the replay and intro sections together.

Example:
1.Beginning frames same like before (w/e here, but that sahee stand looked nice).
2.Then the dance, but instead of going 2 secs each player throughout the dance, we give some slowmotion zoom-ins (with maybe some cartoony or w/e effects if necessary) like in borderlands 2.
3. after each of that "slow-motion" scene per player, are followed by the provided replays.
4. return to dance, rinse and repeat.

Then after each member is introduced (ones with replays), we might switch to random order replay casting or something else special if possible. That's just my idea inspired from borderlands 2, thought it might be cool. Albeit i assume it might be tad difficult.
Last edited by k6vamees; Dec 19, 2012 at 01:16 AM.
But why's the rum gone? :v
I had a similar idea, with oldschool scratch rewinds during particularly awesome parts of the dance, cycling through 2 or 3 players with a little rewind after each closeup, then follow that with replays by those people, then back to the dance replay. Repeat, etc. don't use all the replays we provided, for the love of god. Only like the 2 or 3 best from each of us. Some of the ones I posted originally were probs pretty lame. I didn't even know how to edit replays yet (yes seriously...that's why my leg came off in that barfight replay...didn't know how to edit that and improve it so that was the first take, so to speak.)
Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post
Hmm the dance looks awesome, though i had another idea regarding that intro.

Goes like this, we keep the same dance replay so sly doesn't have to work over it too much. But add more time for each member introduction and proper visibility like carey mentioned. At this point thanks to playing some borderlands 2 , i got the intro idea from there (youtube it if you don't know). This would might merge the replay and intro sections together.

Example:
1.Beginning frames same like before (w/e here, but that sahee stand looked nice).
2.Then the dance, but instead of going 2 secs each player throughout the dance, we give some slowmotion zoom-ins (with maybe some cartoony or w/e effects if necessary) like in borderlands 2.
3. after each of that "slow-motion" scene per player, are followed by the provided replays.
4. return to dance, rinse and repeat.

Then after each member is introduced (ones with replays), we might switch to random order replay casting or something else special if possible. That's just my idea inspired from borderlands 2, thought it might be cool. Albeit i assume it might be tad difficult.

Thanks for the feedback, all suggestions are welcome, I don't think that would be too hard to do. I'll try this if rcarey's intro idea doesn't work.

Originally Posted by rcarey View Post
I had a similar idea, with oldschool scratch rewinds during particularly awesome parts of the dance, cycling through 2 or 3 players with a little rewind after each closeup, then follow that with replays by those people, then back to the dance replay. Repeat, etc. don't use all the replays we provided, for the love of god. Only like the 2 or 3 best from each of us. Some of the ones I posted originally were probs pretty lame. I didn't even know how to edit replays yet (yes seriously...that's why my leg came off in that barfight replay...didn't know how to edit that and improve it so that was the first take, so to speak.)

Really like the idea of rewinding the dance replay and using some slow motion, so everyone get's their face shown. I'll still accept replays if you have them. I deleted all of the replays I had and re-downloaded them, and I'm slowly sorting the out. I have all of killer's so far and I limited his down to 3 or 4.

I'll hopefully get this done before Friday, so we can work on the main part of the video.
Sly were mine of acceptable quality? I could whip something up real quick tomorrow if it's needed, but hopefully enough of them were decent, even if I am a better player in general now. Lemme know here if they all sucked
Originally Posted by rcarey View Post
Sly were mine of acceptable quality? I could whip something up real quick tomorrow if it's needed, but hopefully enough of them were decent, even if I am a better player in general now. Lemme know here if they all sucked

The two I picked out from your replays were boom and powerkick. sure, send me more replays if you want them in the video, singleplayer or multiplayer.
-----
Threw you in there rcarey, not edited or anything. I'll do that later. You can still send me replays whenever.
-----
Last edited by Slycooper; Dec 25, 2012 at 10:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump