Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

uh we are so young. *feelin the air in my hair* keep it up ,the good work, and anything we do unconsciously, i wish another 5 good years for the clan, then ill talk again :P (it doesnt mean i wont speak til then)
LoL
Originally Posted by XaruS View Post
uh we are so young. *feelin the air in my hair* keep it up ,the good work, and anything we do unconsciously, i wish another 5 good years for the clan, then ill talk again :P (it doesnt mean i wont speak til then)

We're old. We'll keep getting older. And then once the clans like 5 years older we'll say:" Back in my day, we used to say: Back in my day.." ;d
But why's the rum gone? :v
RA - Arena [Clan wars]
Kay so if any clans dare to pit themselves in a battle against us, this is the place to shout out. War/Battle/fight requests will go here. There is no form necessary (yet). But if you're determined to have a war with us, then mention if you want to battle for something like 1k tc or something. Or nothing at all if you just want to fight us. Terms of the war can also be posted here, but the clan leaders can also settle this through PM if necessary. Our only terms are that you respect our clan and members, as we respect every other and keep the atmosphere enjoyable and clean. Any extra terms, feel free to add.

EDIT: With the new system in the works, people, managing wars will announce here once they've approved a war to notify members.

In a nutshell: want to fight, let us know. Here or through PM. Or just send the invite through the new war system.

History
Last edited by k6vamees; Nov 19, 2013 at 06:12 PM.
graz on the five years
we should make a party :P

Sorry that i couldnt be that much active latly i have a boxing-tourney on the 1th December. I have to train alot so i dont have that much free time anymore. And after the training im really fucked up so i just wanna sleep. But after this tourney im being more often online again .
Nicknames: Birb
GMT's:+2
Mod(s:brushu.tbm

Optional conditions:
Improv: ~both

Incomplete application.
Last edited by k6vamees; Dec 1, 2012 at 07:44 PM.
Well said vam, heart warming post. Sorry I missed the big aniversary, don't worry though I'm nearing the end, back before christmas I promise.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
An update from the clash event:

Tournament - Round 1

Rules stay the same.
Matches are first to 6 this time.
Umba Umbas and Relax All are advanced to semifinals as those teams won their matches.

Deadline for Round 1 is 17.12.2012
Have fun and good luck!

Seems we have some time until the other teams finish up their matches. Stay tuned.
Last edited by k6vamees; Dec 8, 2012 at 06:34 PM.