Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

my first eh ?

btw guys it was a edit of this
Last edited by RDC; Jun 23, 2009 at 12:22 PM.
JaCk Is BaCk
First assassin pic huh? Well your wrist looks a tiny bit fucked up. The guy you are killing seems to be struggling to much for just a knife tip in his throat. Well for a first it is good, looks good in there. I just think you need to shift up a gear and make your tori look a bit more brutal, instead of standing there looking like he just shat himself. Sorry for being a bit of a cunt, but i just want you to know where to improve, so that your next one will be epic.
yeh all true the thing was i couldnt get the position of the hand to cut out so i had to copy paste resize all rotate a lil and it was all a hard job but thnx for thecomment
Metro he would of shat himself he thought it was a fake sword
Last edited by RDC; Jun 23, 2009 at 12:33 PM.
JaCk Is BaCk
Lawl id fail epicly >.> alike how i failed at this

evn thought it was my first cutout thingy using gimp..
that whole left arm was reconstructed by like 10 pieces of the origanal arm :O
JaCk Is BaCk
Well here are some pictures of her (here goes the critisizm) i swear im not a pedo ill get a picture of her license later for proof. The last one is me.

EDIT: i added one of us together we really dont take that many pictures but thats the only decent one we have together. >.> ill take some more soon. The first one and the one of me are of us before we started dating. Her hair is pnk now with blonde in it

EDIT AGAIN!: added picture of her with the new pink hair shes at my house infront of my refrigerator xDDD
Attached Images
IMAGE_740.jpg (52.6 KB, 9 views)
Picture 019.jpg (39.7 KB, 7 views)
115 (1).jpg (89.2 KB, 6 views)
052.jpg (55.5 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by xtwistedx; Jun 23, 2009 at 01:45 PM.
i think he's other account has more posts, i will look it up now.

EDIT: i've gotta look up one more thing.
Last edited by Snorlaxen; Jun 23, 2009 at 03:42 PM. Reason: asd
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
welcome! ALSO i like chocolate dounts
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Originally Posted by therailz View Post
that was an odd tactic snorlaxen bending your head towards him... nice kick tho

It was wushu it wasn't even planned.