Ranking
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
Armour shuts it down fairly effectively. The first item of almost every tanky bruiser is (or should be) sunfire cape. If the enemy ad is becoming a problem you then build randuins and they just cannot do anything. Botrk is not THE rush item for every carry, people are really overreacting. It is 50 gold less than BT, and doesn't provide the ad needed for a lot of the carries with heavy AD scaling abilities (graves, ezreal, cait and MF), but is still a viable rush for attack speed scaling champions.

Bortk + LW + Trist = GG

Also, Cait is an AA reliant champion lategame. Early game BT is better. Bork is decent on Ez since his Q procs it. BT and BotRK also costs the same.
Last edited by j4nd0; Mar 7, 2013 at 01:21 AM.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Gambit gaming looking completely unstoppable, going 5-0 in their group. Their champion pool is just too deep to be remotely affected by bans.

They dont really need to have big champion pool. Only 2-3 champions for every role. For example Alex plays only khazix and zed at this tourney, Diamond - nasus-voli mostly and Darien on renekton/shen.
I wonder how hard it would be to become a pro player in the NA region.
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
New PBE patch notes look interesting

Check them out here.

New Karma Visual upgrade. And free new Karma skin for anyone who owns Karma.

Check out here.
Last edited by Chris; Mar 7, 2013 at 03:39 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
If I were playing talon/akali/jayce/olaf on solo top, will I like Vi? thinking of buying her. Didn't play LoL for somewhere near 2 months, it didn't affect my skill to hard, but I have to catch up on champions
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
If I were playing talon/akali/jayce/olaf on solo top, will I like Vi? thinking of buying her. Didn't play LoL for somewhere near 2 months, it didn't affect my skill to hard, but I have to catch up on champions

She had a bit of a nerf recently, but she's a very effective top if used right. I'd say based on who you've played, you will like her. I play Jayce/Renekton top and I liked her a lot.

Also, looks like J4 is getting a buff, looking forward to seeing how it works. Also LB's ult changes, weird.
Last edited by Faint; Mar 7, 2013 at 08:29 AM.
IEM spoilers below:

iem day 1

Millenium is actually a good team. but i think Angush is dragging them down... his champion pool is so small and he usually ends up feeding anyway
I'm a fucking professional!
If tabzz is allowed to play, he will carry. That is a very crucial detail, if he gets shut down early they are in trouble.

More Spoilers:

iem day 2

[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg