Toribash
hope ur ok emilss. im here for u if u need help!
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Holy shit you guys are still active as hell. I leave for two days and almost four new pages. K then.

Originally Posted by iAwesome View Post
hi

Sup.
Originally Posted by Orko View Post
kristis my dude! why have you been so inactive!

don't tell me you've gone and got yourself a life now have you?

Eyy, what's up, fam. Yeah sort of. University, work, have a girlfriend abroad(I study in Denmark, she's back in Lithuania), trying to attend more social events now.

But I am just trying to make it sound serious, I'm just playing League 80% of my day. ._.
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I believe it's time for us to be friends Kristis.

No but seriously, how've you been? You kind of went inactive when I got active, so I never got to really meet you.

Pleasure, WeooWeoo. I'm down for a new friendship. Good, good. Besides exams trying to rape me through all the little holes I have, I'm good.
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
kris marry me

Is that a proposal? Or is that like a hint that I should propose? I don't know man, I'm 20, still too young for that shit. Think of the opportunities I have.
Originally Posted by Reta View Post
No you didnt.
LIES ;C

Yes I did. I called you all faggots or maggots or something like that, don't even remember. Then I realised you have too many blue names around here. ;_;
Originally Posted by Estimax View Post
give your ol' son a hug

YOOO Estimax. My good ol' Ex-Tint fella. How's it going, man?

For those who didn't say hi to me.
Fuck you. :ノ

Like literally. ^

Also for those who have seen me before, I just got the shortest haircut I've ever, EVER had. I'm sort of freaking out, feels weird af.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

cut the sides shorter and let the top grow, ja?
then when u get out of the shower, towel dry till it's dank damp and blowdry in the direction u want. when u finish, apply wax (shine) or clay (matte).
There is literally nothing lamer than short sides and long on top. It's the stereotypical eurodouche look.

do u have a classic amerifat unstyled greasy and hasn't-been-cut-in-years hair? I'll fight you, m8, don't talk shit about my hair
hi kristis
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by Dinis View Post
cut the sides shorter and let the top grow, ja?
then when u get out of the shower, towel dry till it's dank damp and blowdry in the direction u want. when u finish, apply wax (shine) or clay (matte).

Originally Posted by Orko View Post
There is literally nothing lamer than short sides and long on top. It's the stereotypical eurodouche look.

There's no fucking way I'm going shorter on the sides than I currently am. That's the shortest I had, that's good enough for me. I still apply some wax on the top and I'm good to go. And I'll actually agree on Orko on that one. That's way too mainstream.
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
hi kristis

Eyy, what's up Panda!
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post

For those who didn't say hi to me.
Fuck you. :ノ

Rude.

I was in army so i didn't have a chance.

Hi.

fuck