Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

No need to do it all k6, i can handle the gdocs. But you shouldn't let me touch any art. It will look like vomit XD
tip: you need to announce new duel in week before it start, so people can place bets
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Ours (me vs carey) can be more easily arranged cause we reach each other more easily, thus i left it in the table. I wasn't going to announce our duel before xar's done his, if that's what you meant. Announcing is still in the other thread.

edit: and the betting gdoc was left as it was by accident, since we thought we'd have their duel done by past Friday.

2nd edit:

Can both of you be on this Sunday at 6am, gmt+0? I'm asleep at that time, but carey could host it. If not we'll cancel the duel and next duelist gmt's will not be allowed to be so apart :/ messes up the organizing hosting. So let us know fast. Today
Last edited by k6vamees; Nov 21, 2012 at 01:23 AM.
But why's the rum gone? :v
The Assignment Hammer
well I've got some coursework assignments i need to work on these next few weeks, i'm going to be inactive as I'm going to overload on the wider reading. I don't really need to because this year doesn't count towards the final grade, but I wanna study abroad in Singapore and there's only like 2 places up for grabs, getting that 1st would really give me an edge on the opposition.

So yeah, for the next 3 weeks you will only see me sporadically, i'll still be checking the forums in my procrastination time, but I'm not going to be very involved, I trust vam, killer and carey will keep things running, they basically do anyway.

Peace, Love and Punching people in the face.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
We barely even trained! Bah well at least you posted about it. +1. On a side note, we need a new extra for the clash. volunteer here.
I'll sub nike.. I have plenty of time and the GMT's are close.. I'll send you the 2.5 once the event is done, win or lose.

Edit: Also, good luck!
Deuteria has been a bit too inactive to get an answer. There's a good chance i'm canceling your duel not only that he might not answer, but hosting your duel is going to be difficult. The time window is extremely short.. I sent him a PM, if he can't manage to answer by the time i get back tomorrow, i'll cancel the duel and post mine and carey's up.. 3 days should be almost enough for bets and it's a sure thing, which means organizing it won't be such a problem.

That is if he doesn't respond.. Also updated the first post: changed the pic into something that suits the context ;d.

Edit:

No response. Sorry, but i'm cancelling your duel and announcing ours.. I know your active when you can be xarus, but deuteria hasn't really had time to deal with this, and i can't risk announcing a duel that won't happen.

So.. Me vs carey:

Application form:
Nicknames: rcarey vs k6vamees
GMT's: -5; +2
Mod(s): brushu.tbm; lenshu3.tbm; wushufixed.tbm

We can add some more if you want, 5 is cap. Time will be the regular Shindig time (5pm, gmt+0)

2nd edit:

Official announcement is made.
Last edited by k6vamees; Nov 22, 2012 at 11:50 AM.
Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post
I'll sub nike.. I have plenty of time and the GMT's are close.. I'll send you the 2.5 once the event is done, win or lose.

Edit: Also, good luck!

I haven't actually paid it, I'm under the impression killer did.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix