Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Gonna remind you guys of the Clash event, fl0w's looking forward for a match. Respond here, http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=383147. Figure out what time all 3 (best if all 4) are available together. Discuss that here, then post on the fl0w thread or wherever who also could fight you at that time.

Anyway you know how to handle this, but the clock is running so make it quick.
But why's the rum gone? :v
I pmed gamerdapro a couple days ago. Hasn't given a time that works yet. Gamer more or less said sometime over the weekend would be best. So we might as well clash with fl0w first. Aekto, nike, killer, what time can you guys all be on?
[obvious]Ok that's 5pm to 7pm for killer and nike. 00:00 to 2 am for carey..[/obvious] Any information what days you could be on 100% ?
Xarus and deuteria don't seem to be on.. Carey you wanted to duel me some time earlier.. I'm up for it. Shindig time, mods: ? idk lets do lenshu3 and then some wushu or something. You have time on Sunday?
Sure. Let's duel. We can do lenshu3, wushu3, any others you wanna fight in? Rk-mma or stabjutsu original or something? Een another grab mod, I know you like grabbing me ;)
Alright we'll finish xar's and deu's duel first, haven't seen either yet but kay..

I give you Sunday, specific time still to be decided ... Duels take place at /TWbet

Me and carey will duel next week, provided nothing will prevent it from happening.

So i'll write this down for you guys.

Application form:
Nicknames: Xarus vs Deuteria
GMT's: +3; +12
Mod(s): brushu.tbm; wushu3.tbm; wushufixed.tbm

I'll post our duel after i've watched my episodes.. Also i'll start working on the google docs and art and the works.. PM Deuteria, or let him know that his duel is on this Sunday..