Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by rcarey View Post
you realize that's 3 am for me?

:o i did not check yours.. meh.. Maybe killer can handle it? Hell i'd do it myself but i won't be around my computer tomorrow :s This is happening too soon to place any considerable bets too.

edit: killer's not on as well tomorrow..

Edit: I'm post-poning this duel for next week (no people to host it atm), in that case the date of duel will still be open for debate. That would be enough time to set bets etc. If you can make a duel for this sunday with someone, do it. If not, we wait..

Deuteria&xarus you can still set the time that suits you both next week.
Last edited by k6vamees; Nov 15, 2012 at 07:59 PM.
But why's the rum gone? :v
I could postpone it if it's too early carey, and besides it's happening a bit too soon in terms of betting. It's happening in such a short notice.
There's just nobody to deal with it at that particular time. Still if you manage to find a pair for this Sunday and fast, and you can host it, it's all yours carey. I'll be out of town this weekend so i won't be around to help.
god damn it, i'm team leader. who wants to be team leader since ill be away for a few days? once decided send "powas" a pm saying your the new team leader as i might not be able to do it.

he sent me this:

"Here it begins!

Gather your teammates and fight two opposite teams in deadly matches to get out of your group!
Here is the link with Group stage details, be sure to check it!
If you have any questions, pm me or ask them in main thread of the event.

Cheers, have fun and good luck"
Last edited by killer3366; Nov 16, 2012 at 12:27 AM.
notice is a bit too short. not enough bets would be placed. better not to hold it, than to hold it as a failure. I say just wait for next weekend. I have some stuff I should get done over the weekend anyway.
Some more SP I've been working on. Scratch them if you already recorded the replays.
Attached Files
000clean decap 2.rpl (77.7 KB, 5 views)
Routine.rpl (281.6 KB, 6 views)
Muscle tension.rpl (242.9 KB, 6 views)
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count