Toribash
Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post
Been telling my brother Quinn was gonna be a waste of money all week.
He still bought her and she looks as crap as I thought she was gonna be.

Passive is broken as F*** but it makes up for her crappy ult.

Quinn is actually extremely fun to play and I've been doing quite well with her.

Last edited by Stellar; Mar 3, 2013 at 02:20 PM.
Why do I always get paired up with

teams like these

nobody can carry hard enough for these guys

Quinn and Rengar top, tf and Olaf bot, me mid (fucking top lane was premade)
FIRED UP
Why did you.. buy two Rabz?

The unique passive doesnt stack and DFG gives just as much AP and CDR as well as an active.
2nd Rabadons<DFG
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
What is going on with EG? They are absolutely losing it. They get fb and the second kill then Giants get 11 kills...I mean, EG are about to go 6-6 after being no.1 at 5-2. Very disappointed in one of my favorite EU teams.

I'm not always no.1 on the EU LCS ladder, but when I am, I go 1-4 in the super week.

Depending on what happens at Cebit next week, the EG curse could be in full effect.
Last edited by j4nd0; Mar 3, 2013 at 11:34 PM.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post
The unique passive doesnt stack

really? didn't it used to? oh well, we still lost :l
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
What is going on with EG? They are absolutely losing it. They get fb and the second kill then Giants get 11 kills...I mean, EG are about to go 6-6 after being no.1 at 5-2. Very disappointed in one of my favorite EU teams.

I'm not always no.1 on the EU LCS ladder, but when I am, I go 1-4 in the super week.

Depending on what happens at Cebit next week, the EG curse could be in full effect.

You can't afford to have a bad few days in the EU LCS, all of the teams there are capable of beating the big boys. It's unfortunate for EG that they hit a rough patch during such an important and fixture-heavy week. It seems a bit hasty to say that they've "lost it" though, no team will ever be able to play their best every week. I seem to remember people saying the same thing about Gambit after the first day at IEM Katowice and look how that one turned out.

Hopefully they will be on top of their game by the time they have to play their first game at the IEM World Championships on Thursday. Speaking of which, holy shit were Gambit looking terrifying. Their game against SK was pretty much flawless. If I had to pick a favourite for that tournament, it would undoubtedly be the Russians.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
really? didn't it used to? oh well, we still lost :l

Never did. Unique passives or unique stats do NOT STACK EVER.
inq.
So I started using jax hes seems like a better version of master yi to me. I used him 2x in a row and went positive both games and our team won within 30 minutes. I dont know if I am supposed to but i used him as a pusher majority of both games.
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Please buff Irelia

Bork makes her IMBA.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC