Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

not sure if im just dumb, but i cant find the date of the event on the event post
could someone help me?
btw anything else u need from me ecxept being there ?
Originally Posted by AektoForum View Post
not sure if im just dumb, but i cant find the date of the event on the event post
could someone help me?
btw anything else u need from me ecxept being there ?

everyone is still registering for the event. there is info about who we are fighting and when we are fighting.

also I've posted and payed
ye
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Jan 28, 2016 at 02:00 AM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Nicknames: Deuteria vs Xarus
GMT's: Deuteria GMT+12; Xarus GMT+3
Mods: - try to figure out what you want to play

I would like to duel between 7-8.30am-ish, and any time from 6/7/8pm onwards (within reason.) These times are what they'd be for me, so if someone would like to tell me what the times would turn out for GMT +3 that'd be helpful XD

Fixed. ~vam
Last edited by k6vamees; Nov 15, 2012 at 10:26 AM.
So is GMT+0, 6.00 AM to 10:00 AM fine for you both? Still you gotta post what mods you want to play in.
But why's the rum gone? :v
If that means it would be 6-10pm for me that'd be fine, but if it's 6-10am I would have to pass as I've got study to attend.

I'm fine with any of the wushu mods, eg brushu, wushu3, fixed, and even pro if that tickles his fancy. Prefer 2k frames but 1k's fine if time is of the essence.
I'm setting the date as gmt+0, 8:00 AM. It would be 8pm for you and 11am for Xarus.

Mods will be same as before: brushu, wushu3, wushufixed. You both better be there, i won't be able to help carey at that time, out of town. I'll edit the event thread.
But why's the rum gone? :v