Toribash
Yes.
Slightly off topic, I never understood the purpose of "having big balls" .. How is that a positive thing in any way..
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
Chances are slim because you're embarrassing, Deak. That's what your reputation is all about.
Remember that time you had found God and told everyone how you had changed? Or that time you started a clan dedicated to the US marines?
Rap about my huge balls or it's a definite no.

All my old ass childish troll games I done? Boy, I'm grown now, what the fuck? I live on my own, driving a nice ass car, working my ass off paying my own bills. Why the hell do you think I'm not on this game much anymore? You think someones past should judge their future especially when their nearly 21 now. BRO, THINK. Use that damn head of yours lol
-----
Just get to know Yung Richboi.
Last edited by Noobie; May 8, 2015 at 05:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Deak, the answer is no. The argument that you're now one year older isn't a very good one, since that means you still did these silly things at the age of 20.
I'd rather not get to know the new, more mature Deak.. AKA Yung Richboi.
Last edited by Hattersin; May 8, 2015 at 10:33 AM.
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
All my old ass childish troll games I done? Boy, I'm grown now, what the fuck? I live on my own, driving a nice ass car, working my ass off paying my own bills. Why the hell do you think I'm not on this game much anymore? You think someones past should judge their future especially when their nearly 21 now. BRO, THINK. Use that damn head of yours lol
-----
Just get to know Yung Richboi.

Lmfao no one finds it funny he calls himself that.
#Triggered
Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
I think I'd prefer hatt's ass.

If you want it so much .. why dont you join Obey ?
I am pretty sure ... he will give you VIP Ass Pics ... just for you